os/2 cmd.exe loop problem - OS2

This is a discussion on os/2 cmd.exe loop problem - OS2 ; the cmd.exe in warp 4.52 is looping and pmshell will not start. I assume it maybe corrupted. does it look like I need to do an warp refresh?...

  1. os/2 cmd.exe loop problem

    the cmd.exe in warp 4.52 is looping and pmshell will not start.

    I assume it maybe corrupted.

    does it look like I need to do an warp refresh?

  2. Re: os/2 cmd.exe loop problem

    On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 13:14:20 UTC dilbert firestorm
    wrote:

    > the cmd.exe in warp 4.52 is looping and pmshell will not start.
    >
    > I assume it maybe corrupted.
    >
    > does it look like I need to do an warp refresh?

    You probably just lost your desktop object ID. Try booting to a
    command session and inserting
    SET DESKTOP=x:desktop somewhere near the top. (x: is your boot
    drive).

    --
    Will Honea

+ Reply to Thread