problems with video sriver install - OS2

This is a discussion on problems with video sriver install - OS2 ; I've finally managed to install warp 4, thanks to Sjoerd for the advice. My PC has an S3 Virge DX 375/385 video card. I've found a number of drivers for this card, different versions. However for each one I've installed ...

  1. problems with video sriver install

    I've finally managed to install warp 4, thanks to Sjoerd for the advice. My
    PC has an S3 Virge DX 375/385 video card. I've found a number of drivers
    for this card, different versions. However for each one I've installed an
    error is retuned at reboot and warp doesn't load. I then need to reinstasll
    the vga driver. The problem lies with s3pmi.dll. Does anyone know where
    the problem might be?

    Thanks, Steve

  2. Re: problems with video sriver install

    Dana Tue, 15 Nov 2005 22:48:16 UTC, "Stephen Long"
    napisa:

    > PC has an S3 Virge DX 375/385 video card. I've found a number of drivers
    > for this card, different versions. However for each one I've installed an
    > error is retuned at reboot and warp doesn't load. I then need to reinstasll
    > the vga driver. The problem lies with s3pmi.dll. Does anyone know where
    > the problem might be?

    Try to install SDD/SNAP driver.

    --
    Pozdrav iz Doboja, Republika Srpska. Posjetite http://www.srpska.com