I just returned from Fedex/Kinko's with some 1G flash products on sale for $49.95 each. To my pleasant surprise, the USB Cruzer 1G worked out of the box! There was no complaint working with a hub, no problem with the OS/2 older USB versions and it is physically smaller than other drives that I own.

Need less to say I am pleased. I am experimenting with the CF card and the SD card next.

I am not affiliated with the vendors in any way, just wanted to pass this on if you have a Fedex/Kinkos sale going on near you.

--
Best Regards,

David
C.M. Consultants, Inc