The eCS Guy wrote:
> Let it be known that Jeroen Besse has returned to his old tricks
> of trying to steal the online identity of another user. He is unable
> to forge his headers close enough to match mine which is a
> telltale sign of another forgery.
>
> The eCS Guy

Wrong.
As you should know by now, I have the guts to reply to you using my own
name. I don't need sock puppets. You, however, don't have the guts to
use your own name. If you have balls, you post under your real name. If
you don't have balls, keep using the stolen "eCS Guy" name. Now show
whether you have balls or are castrated.