Jeroen Besse aka Identity Thief Steals Again - OS2

This is a discussion on Jeroen Besse aka Identity Thief Steals Again - OS2 ; Let it be known that Jeroen Besse has returned to his old tricks of trying to steal the online identity of another user. The eCS Guy...

  1. Jeroen Besse aka Identity Thief Steals Again

    Let it be known that Jeroen Besse has returned to his old tricks
    of trying to steal the online identity of another user.

    The eCS Guy

  2. Larry Chauvet aka "Tim Martin" aka "Meng Tianmu" aka "Truman" aka"Lisa Greene" The Identity Thief Steals Again

    Larry Chauvet wrote:

    > Let it be known that Jeroen Besse has returned to his old tricks
    > of trying to steal the online identity of another user.
    >
    > Larry Chauvet

    Yes Larry, you are indeed up to your "old tricks" again, aren't you?
    Actually, they aren't really "old tricks", they are just "your tricks",
    since they are the same crap you always do. Can't be "old" when it's
    still current!

    Get a life, Larry. Something besides a meaningless HUD job, that is.

    The eCS Guy

  3. Re: Jeroen Besse aka "eCS guy" aka "Jeff Glatt" aka "David McCoy"aka "Joe Malloy" The Identity Thief Steals Again

    The Jeroen Besse aka Identity Thief wrote:
    > Jeroen Besse wrote:
    >
    >> Let it be known that Jeroen Besse has returned to his old tricks
    >> of trying to steal the online identity of another user.
    >>
    >> Jeroen Besse

    Yes Jeroen, you are indeed up to your 'old tricks' again, aren't you?
    Actually, they aren't really 'old tricks', they are just 'your tricks',
    since they are the same **** you always make up. Can't be 'old' when it's
    still current!

    Get a life, Jeroen. Hell, get a job and quit living out of your parents
    basement, that is.

    The eCS Guy

  4. Larry Chauvet can't even manage an original thought!

    Larry Chauvet wrote:

    > Get a life, Jeroen. Hell, get a job and quit living out of your parents
    > basement, that is.

    Is that the best you can do - parroting me?

    You really are a pathetic case, aren't you Larry?

    The eCS Guy

  5. Re: Jeroen Besse can't even manage an original thought!

    Jeroen Besse wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> Get a life, Jeroen. Hell, get a job and quit living out of your parents
    >> basement, that is.

    Is this the best you can do - to mimic me?
    You really are a pathetic case, aren't you Jeroen?
    You can't even forge my headers right!

    The eCS Guy

  6. Larry Chauvet - pathetic loser - can't even manage an original thought!

    Larry Chauvet wrote:

    > Larry Chauvet wrote:
    >
    >> Larry Chauvet wrote:
    >>
    >>> Get a life, Jeroen. Hell, get a job and quit living out of your
    >>> parents
    >>> basement, that is.

    > Is this the best you can do - to mimic me?
    > You really are a pathetic case, aren't you Jeroen?
    > You can't even forge my headers right!
    >
    > Larry Chauvet

    Another fine example of a U.S. government employee! Gee Larry, when do
    you get promoted to head Dumb Ass at HUD?

    The eCS Guy

  7. Re: Jeroen Besse - pathetic loser - can't even manage an originalthought!

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > Jeroen Besse wrote:
    >
    >> Jeroen Besse wrote:

    >> Is this the best you can do - to mimic me?
    >> You really are a pathetic case, aren't you Jeroen?
    >> You can't even forge my headers right!
    >>
    >> Jeroen Besse

    Another fine example of an unemployed 12-year old living in
    his parent's basement. Gee Jeroem, how come you can't get
    a job and pay your own way in life?

    The eCS Guy

+ Reply to Thread