OS/2 Installation disk image needed - OS2

This is a discussion on OS/2 Installation disk image needed - OS2 ; I pulled out my old OS/2 2.0 disks for an old installation and I can't boot from the installation disk (disk 0)3.5". does anyone have an image I can get?? -- Jason Nemrow - Home Economist, A+/Net+ Computer Tech, Good ...

  1. OS/2 Installation disk image needed

    --
    Jason Nemrow - Home Economist, A+/Net+ Computer Tech, Good Guy

    O3IXI8E0OC -- Discover the Code at http://code.atspace.us

  2. Re: OS/2 Installation disk image needed

    I suspect I do. Let me check tomorrow (Tue), and I'll post if so.

    Jay Nemrow wrote:
    > I pulled out my old OS/2 2.0 disks for an old installation and I can't
    > boot from the installation disk (disk 0)3.5". does anyone have an image
    > I can get??

  3. Re: OS/2 Installation disk image needed

    Did you get a disk? I have a "savedskf" image, about 1MB, I could
    upload for you to D/L. Please reply off-list. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread