Re: icon arrangment - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: icon arrangment - OS2 ; On 04:31 William L. Hartzell wrote: > There however, is a workplace shell enhancement called Xworkplace > that has an option to make this a default setting, to sort (if my > memory is still working as it is not ...

  1. Re: icon arrangment

    On 04:31 William L. Hartzell wrote:
    > There however, is a workplace shell enhancement called Xworkplace
    > that has an option to make this a default setting, to sort (if my
    > memory is still working as it is not installed here).

    sounds interesting, i'll take a look,
    thanks

    diziet

  2. Re: icon arrangment

    On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 05:49:21 GMT, wibble@wobble.com
    wrote:

    > On 04:31 William L. Hartzell wrote:
    >> There however, is a workplace shell enhancement called Xworkplace
    >> that has an option to make this a default setting, to sort (if my
    >> memory is still working as it is not installed here).
    >>

    > sounds interesting, i'll take a look,

    The latest version is at http://xworkplace.netlabs.org

+ Reply to Thread