On 05:20 James J. Weinkam wrote:
> If you have registered correctly and entered the requested
> information about your system and video card, in my experience, the
> custom driver is ready for download in about one or two minutes.

hmm, well in my case it's still queued, i read in the os2 group on
news.scitechsoft.com that:

"Perhaps some of the build components are now out of sync for the OS/2
builds. We'll update it eventually,..."

maybe this has something to do with it, i'm trying to build an os2 (of
course) driver for an nvidia geforce ddr.
oh well, can't be looking this gift horse too closely in its mouth, i've
three weeks before the trial version runs out

diziet