scitech personal edition - OS2

This is a discussion on scitech personal edition - OS2 ; following a recommendation earlier i signed up for scitechs pe driver, can anyone tell me how long it usually takes for a build to happen? it's been a few days now diziet...

  1. scitech personal edition

    following a recommendation earlier i signed up for scitechs pe driver,
    can anyone tell me how long it usually takes for a build to happen? it's
    been a few days now

    diziet

  2. Re: scitech personal edition

    Hi diziet

    wibble@wobble.com wrote:
    > following a recommendation earlier i signed up for scitechs pe driver,
    > can anyone tell me how long it usually takes for a build to happen? it's
    > been a few days now
    >
    > diziet

    Immediately was my experience.

    Login, order driver build, download, install.

    Unless you are waiting for a password?

    Something else that comes to mind is I had some problems accessing the
    My Scitech bit the other week - maybe it is not all working properly yet?

    Might be worth asking in the scitech newsgroup
    news.scitechsoft.com/scitech.snap.graphics.os2

    Regards

    Pete

  3. Re: scitech personal edition

    wibble@wobble.com wrote:
    > following a recommendation earlier i signed up for scitechs pe driver,
    > can anyone tell me how long it usually takes for a build to happen? it's
    > been a few days now
    >
    > diziet

    If you have registered correctly and entered the requested information about
    your system and video card, in my experience, the custom driver is ready for
    download in about one or two minutes.

+ Reply to Thread