icon arrangment - OS2

This is a discussion on icon arrangment - OS2 ; this is probably a real newbiw question but how do i get the icons in windows to arrange themselves neatly without having to choose arrange>standard every time there are more than a few objects? diziet...

  1. icon arrangment

    this is probably a real newbiw question but how do i get the icons in
    windows to arrange themselves neatly without having to choose
    arrange>standard every time there are more than a few objects?

    diziet

  2. Re: icon arrangment

    Sir:

    wibble@wobble.com wrote:
    > this is probably a real newbiw question but how do i get the icons in
    > windows to arrange themselves neatly without having to choose
    > arrange>standard every time there are more than a few objects?

    In the properties of each folder is a tab called sort. Enable sort all
    the time will keep the icons in sorted order. This is a good ideal for
    all folders except the desktop, where I just place the icons where I
    wish them, all to the right.
    --
    Bill
    Thanks a Million!