Installing from W4 BonusPak to eCS - OS2

This is a discussion on Installing from W4 BonusPak to eCS - OS2 ; Hi Folks, I really want to install the old HP JetAdmin utility on my eCS1.2 system. I have the Warp 4 CD, which includes the BonusPak, but I can't for the life of me either a) remember or b) work ...

  1. Installing from W4 BonusPak to eCS

    Hi Folks,

    I really want to install the old HP JetAdmin utility on my eCS1.2
    system. I have the Warp 4 CD, which includes the BonusPak, but I can't
    for the life of me either a) remember or b) work out how to do a
    BonusPak install.

    Help!

    Ian
    --

  2. Re: Installing from W4 BonusPak to eCS

    On 29 Sep 2005 08:32:03 GMT, Ian Johnston wrote:
    > I really want to install the old HP JetAdmin utility on my eCS1.2
    > system. I have the Warp 4 CD, which includes the BonusPak, but I can't
    > for the life of me either a) remember or b) work out how to do a
    > BonusPak install.

    I think there may be a later version of JetAdmin available...
    Anyway, Walter Metcalf has some information on it in this VOICE article:
    http://www.os2voice.org/vnl/past_iss...4H/vnewsf5.htm

    Maybe you'll find that useful.

    --
    Alex Taylor
    http://www.cs-club.org/~alex

    Remove hat to reply (reply-to address).

  3. Re: Installing from W4 BonusPak to eCS

    On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:20:02 UTC, Alex Taylor
    wrote:

    :
    : I think there may be a later version of JetAdmin available...
    : Anyway, Walter Metcalf has some information on it in this VOICE article:
    : http://www.os2voice.org/vnl/past_iss...4H/vnewsf5.htm
    :
    : Maybe you'll find that useful.

    Thanks,

    Ian

    --

  4. Re: Installing from W4 BonusPak to eCS

    wrote:

    : On 29 Sep 2005 08:32:03 GMT, Ian Johnston wrote:
    : > I really want to install the old HP JetAdmin utility on my eCS1.2
    : > system. I have the Warp 4 CD, which includes the BonusPak, but I can't
    : > for the life of me either a) remember or b) work out how to do a
    : > BonusPak install.
    :
    : I think there may be a later version of JetAdmin available...
    : Anyway, Walter Metcalf has some information on it in this VOICE article:
    : http://www.os2voice.org/vnl/past_iss...4H/vnewsf5.htm
    :
    : Maybe you'll find that useful.

    And indeed it was - I now have slpr running beautifully (IBM wouldn't
    let me have it - thank goodness, yet again, for eCS!).

    Many thanks for the pointer,

    Ian

+ Reply to Thread