[eCS SPAM] Re: Latest APM.SYS Driver? - OS2

This is a discussion on [eCS SPAM] Re: Latest APM.SYS Driver? - OS2 ; Colin Campbell wrote: > I installed eCS 1.2 on my Dell Dimension 8400. This has nothing to do with OS/2. Please take it to the eCS newsgroups. -- Dr. Timothy Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy Warp City Web ...

  1. [eCS SPAM] Re: Latest APM.SYS Driver?

    Colin Campbell wrote:
    > I installed eCS 1.2 on my Dell Dimension 8400.

    This has nothing to do with OS/2. Please take it to the
    eCS newsgroups.

  2. Re: [eCS SPAM] Re: Latest APM.SYS Driver?

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Colin Campbell wrote:
    >
    >> I installed eCS 1.2 on my Dell Dimension 8400.

    > This has nothing to do with OS/2. Please take it to the
    > eCS newsgroups.

    We should bow to Dr. Martin. His complaints will ensure
    a quick resolution to any problem.

    The eCS Guy

+ Reply to Thread