Jereon Besse Identity Thief - OS2

This is a discussion on Jereon Besse Identity Thief - OS2 ; I want it known that Jereon Besse continues to use my moniker and post derogatory and flaming posts. Jereon Besse is posting out of Supernews. The eCS Guy...

  1. Jereon Besse Identity Thief

    I want it known that Jereon Besse continues to use my moniker
    and post derogatory and flaming posts. Jereon Besse is posting
    out of Supernews.

    The eCS Guy

  2. Re: Jereon Besse Identity Thief [FUD4]

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > I want it known that Jereon Besse continues to use my moniker
    > and post derogatory and flaming posts. Jereon Besse is posting
    > out of Supernews.
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    And I want it known that the sock puppet who posted the above doesn't
    have a clue about time zones, doesn't understand that corp.supernews.com
    isn't news.supernews.com, and that the eCS Guy (posting from supernews)
    was in the newsgroup before this sock puppet showed up (posting from
    newscene), so he is the one using someone else's moniker. Furthermore,
    we've seen the misspelling before, only by one other guy; you know who.

  3. Re: Jereon Besse Identity Thief [FUD4]

    Jeroen Besse wrote:

    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> I want it known that Jereon Besse continues to use my moniker
    >> and post derogatory and flaming posts. Jereon Besse is posting
    >> out of Supernews.
    >>
    >> The eCS Guy

    > And I want it known that the sock puppet who posted the above doesn't
    > have a clue about time zones, doesn't understand that
    > corp.supernews.com isn't news.supernews.com, and that the eCS Guy
    > (posting from supernews) was in the newsgroup before this sock puppet
    > showed up (posting from newscene), so he is the one using someone
    > else's moniker. Furthermore, we've seen the misspelling before, only
    > by one other guy; you know who.

    As usual, Larry is completely clueless.

    Let it be known that I am not Jeroen Besse. But I am, in fact, the
    real, original eCS Guy. And it's driving Larry crazy because I beat
    him to the handle, and the yahoo email addresses.

    The eCS Guy

  4. Re: Jereon Besse Identity Thief [FUD4]

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > Jeroen Besse wrote:
    >
    >> The eCS Guy wrote:
    >>
    >>> I want it known that Jereon Besse continues to use my moniker
    >>> and post derogatory and flaming posts. Jereon Besse is posting
    >>> out of Supernews.
    >>>
    >>> The eCS Guy

    >> And I want it known that the sock puppet who posted the above doesn't
    >> have a clue about time zones, doesn't understand that
    >> corp.supernews.com isn't news.supernews.com, and that the eCS Guy
    >> (posting from supernews) was in the newsgroup before this sock puppet
    >> showed up (posting from newscene), so he is the one using someone
    >> else's moniker. Furthermore, we've seen the misspelling before, only
    >> by one other guy; you know who.

    > As usual, Larry is completely clueless.
    >
    > Let it be known that I am not Jeroen Besse. But I am, in fact, the
    > real, original eCS Guy. And it's driving Larry crazy because I beat
    > him to the handle, and the yahoo email addresses.
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    Jeroen, as long as you use my moniker you will be known as
    the identity thief you are.

    The eCS Guy

  5. Re: Jereon Besse Identity Thief

    Jeroen Besse wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> I want it known that Jereon Besse continues to use my moniker
    >> and post derogatory and flaming posts. Jereon Besse is posting
    >> out of Supernews.
    >>
    >> The eCS Guy

    > And I want it known that the sock puppet who posted the above doesn't
    > have a clue about time zones, doesn't understand that corp.supernews.com
    > isn't news.supernews.com, and that the eCS Guy (posting from supernews)
    > was in the newsgroup before this sock puppet showed up (posting from
    > newscene), so he is the one using someone else's moniker. Furthermore,
    > we've seen the misspelling before, only by one other guy; you know who.

    Actually Jerome, if I recall correctly Supernews confirmed you were
    the individual behind the phony 'The eCS Guy' postings when you
    had the account at Newscene. You were thrown off Newscene when
    you thought it was smart to forge the identity of a real person. That
    real person took Newscene to task with legal action and your account
    was promptly dismissed.

    You then moved to Supernews where you remain today.

  6. Re: Jereon Besse Identity Thief

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > Jeroen Besse wrote:
    >
    >> The eCS Guy wrote:
    >>
    >>> I want it known that Jereon Besse continues to use my moniker
    >>> and post derogatory and flaming posts. Jereon Besse is posting
    >>> out of Supernews.
    >>>
    >>> The eCS Guy

    >> And I want it known that the sock puppet who posted the above doesn't
    >> have a clue about time zones, doesn't understand that
    >> corp.supernews.com isn't news.supernews.com, and that the eCS Guy
    >> (posting from supernews) was in the newsgroup before this sock puppet
    >> showed up (posting from newscene), so he is the one using someone
    >> else's moniker. Furthermore, we've seen the misspelling before, only
    >> by one other guy; you know who.

    > As usual, Larry is completely clueless.

    And as usual Jerome Besse is more than stupid by trying desperately
    to blame others for his exposure as an identity thief.

    > Let it be known that I am not Jeroen Besse. But I am, in fact, the
    > real, original eCS Guy. And it's driving Larry crazy because I beat
    > him to the handle, and the yahoo email addresses.

    Umm.... no, you are not the 'original' eCS Guy at all. I registered
    that moniker long before anyone here did with Gmail and with
    Warp City. I did it purposely to be the "first" with the handle.

    What *you* did was sign on with Newscene when another
    "eCS Guy" started posting and you did so hoping to steal
    his claim to the handle. When that didn't work then you
    started claiming it was "Larry Chauvet" hiding behind the
    handle. Of course, you don't know who exactly is behind
    the handle at all but the "Larry" guy is the default victim here.

    When that failed you decided to literally steal another persons
    full identity and make postings under that forged identity that
    were derogatory, libelous and harassing. That individual
    filed suit against Newscene for failing to stop you and they
    quickly closed your account and offered their apologies.

    From there Jerome, you moved to Supernews and since
    you are out of the country you thought you'd be able to
    get away with it because Supernews postings identify
    themselves as U.S. posts. Another complaint to Supernews
    and you were revealed. Now your postings are few and
    far between and quite general in nature because you are
    on a very short leash with Supernews. One mistake and
    your account will be closed.

    The best part about all of this is that you have been exposed
    as the identity thief you are and you have had the public support
    of Mark "Dodie" Dodel. Poor Dodie, he's been made a fool of
    once again and we all enjoy seeing his ass ride down the gutter.

  7. Re: Jereon Besse Identity Thief

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> Jeroen Besse wrote:

    >>> And I want it known that the sock puppet who posted the above doesn't
    >>> have a clue about time zones, doesn't understand that
    >>> corp.supernews.com isn't news.supernews.com, and that the eCS Guy
    >>> (posting from supernews) was in the newsgroup before this sock puppet
    >>> showed up (posting from newscene), so he is the one using someone
    >>> else's moniker. Furthermore, we've seen the misspelling before, only
    >>> by one other guy; you know who.

    >> As usual, Larry is completely clueless.
    >>
    >> Let it be known that I am not Jeroen Besse. But I am, in fact, the
    >> real, original eCS Guy. And it's driving Larry crazy because I beat
    >> him to the handle, and the yahoo email addresses.
    >>
    >> The eCS Guy
    >>

    > Jeroen, as long as you use my moniker you will be known as
    > the identity thief you are.
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    Of course he is. I've exposed him many times and his reputation
    within these newsgroups is mud.

  8. Larry Chauvet no longer forging posts from me!

    Jeroen Besse wrote:

    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> I want it known that Jereon Besse continues to use my moniker
    >> and post derogatory and flaming posts. Jereon Besse is posting
    >> out of Supernews.
    >>
    >> The eCS Guy

    > And I want it known that the sock puppet who posted the above doesn't
    > have a clue about time zones, doesn't understand that
    > corp.supernews.com isn't news.supernews.com, and that the eCS Guy
    > (posting from supernews) was in the newsgroup before this sock puppet
    > showed up (posting from newscene), so he is the one using someone
    > else's moniker. Furthermore, we've seen the misspelling before, only
    > by one other guy; you know who.

    Larry has lost his Newscene account due to identity theft complaints
    from me, and is no longer forging posts using my email address.

    The eCS Guy

+ Reply to Thread