Java - OS2

This is a discussion on Java - OS2 ; What JVM's are currently available for Warp 4? What is downloadable? TIA....

  1. Java

    What JVM's are currently available for Warp 4? What is downloadable? TIA.

  2. Re: Java

    Hi Peter

    Peter Flass wrote:
    > What JVM's are currently available for Warp 4? What is downloadable? TIA.

    If you are using or intending to use a late fixpack (15? 16?) you may be
    able to get the Innotek java142 package installed - might be worth
    looking at some of their other stuff as well.

    http://www.innotek.de/index_g_e.html

    Regards

    Pete

  3. Re: Java

    Thank you. That looks like what I'm looking for, I'm downloading it
    now. I believe I'm FP15. I trashed my Java installation some time ago
    (don't ask), and I just need someting simple I can install.

    Peter Brown wrote:
    > Hi Peter
    >
    > Peter Flass wrote:
    >
    >> What JVM's are currently available for Warp 4? What is downloadable?
    >> TIA.
    >>

    > If you are using or intending to use a late fixpack (15? 16?) you may be
    > able to get the Innotek java142 package installed - might be worth
    > looking at some of their other stuff as well.
    >
    > http://www.innotek.de/index_g_e.html
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Pete

  4. Re: Java

    Peter Flass schrieb:

    > What JVM's are currently available for Warp 4? What is downloadable? TIA.

    There's

    - IBM Java 1.31 from IBM PA
    - Goldencode Java 1.4x
    - The innotek version