Re: Curiosity - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Curiosity - OS2 ; Kevin K wrote: > On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:57:39 UTC, inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com wrote: > > >>"Menno" said: >> >> >>>The first thing to do, I think, is to find the current moderator. If >>>that cannot be achieved, we could start ...

  1. Re: Curiosity

    Kevin K wrote:
    > On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:57:39 UTC, inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com wrote:
    >

    >>"Menno" said:
    >>

    >>>The first thing to do, I think, is to find the current moderator. If
    >>>that cannot be achieved, we could start the "Missing Moderator"
    >>>procedure.

    >>My filter failed temporarily and I saw where the toon declared he was
    >>the moderator.
    >>
    >>Jim L
    >>
    >>--
    >>The Blame Game. Does it every time, right? Uh... Does what?
    >>

    > A google search showed that the comp.os.os2.moderated newsgroup is
    > supposed to have 5 moderators. If this is still the case, and I
    > couldn't find anything mentioning a change, then an unsubstantiated
    > claim by any one person, on an unmoderated group, can't be considered
    > necessarily true.
    >
    > It would appear more likely that the last moderator is out of touch,
    > changed their email address, or something of the like, making the
    > group dead.
    >
    > Now, if someone such as Sir Tim were to post a message to that group
    > claiming to be the moderator, and have it actually appear to all and
    > sundry, then that would be a point in his favor.

    OTOH, if *you * were to post a message and it failed to appear then
    it would be "a point in my favor" because it would obviously prove
    that I can keep out the riff-raff.

  2. Re: Curiosity

    Activity: Low
    Categories: Computers > Operating Systems
    Usenet: comp.os.os2
    Activity: Low
    Members: <10

    Access: ? Public - Usenet