Re: Curiosity - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Curiosity - OS2 ; Mark Dodel wrote: > On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:57:39 UTC, inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com wrote: > > -> "Menno" said: > -> > -> >The first thing to do, I think, is to find the current moderator. If > -> >that cannot ...

  1. Re: Curiosity

    Mark Dodel wrote:
    > On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:57:39 UTC, inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com wrote:
    >
    > -> "Menno" said:
    > ->
    > -> >The first thing to do, I think, is to find the current moderator. If
    > -> >that cannot be achieved, we could start the "Missing Moderator"
    > -> >procedure.
    > ->
    > -> My filter failed temporarily and I saw where the toon declared he was
    > -> the moderator.
    >
    > Not that its a surprise, but like most everything else he says its a
    > lie. I have been in touch with the real moderator and he wasn't aware
    > of the problem and is working on fixing it.

    Anyone claiming to be the moderator other then myself is
    lying to you and I will shut them down quickly and
    without hesitation.

    Dodie, you were banned long ago for your lies and personal
    attacks. You're just angry and pissed off that you are banned.

    What a whiner you are.

  2. Re: Curiosity

    I wish all you jerks could start your own newsgroup: alt.os.os2.children
    or something. If you want to argue, fine, but you're just a pain in the
    ass to anyone who might want to use these groups to get some work
    accomplished. Thank you alll very much.

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Mark Dodel wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:57:39 UTC, inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com wrote:
    >>
    >> -> "Menno" said:
    >> -> -> >The first thing to do, I think, is to find the current
    >> moderator. If
    >> -> >that cannot be achieved, we could start the "Missing Moderator"
    >> -> >procedure.
    >> -> -> My filter failed temporarily and I saw where the toon declared
    >> he was
    >> -> the moderator.
    >>
    >> Not that its a surprise, but like most everything else he says its a
    >> lie. I have been in touch with the real moderator and he wasn't aware
    >> of the problem and is working on fixing it.

    > Anyone claiming to be the moderator other then myself is
    > lying to you and I will shut them down quickly and
    > without hesitation.
    >
    > Dodie, you were banned long ago for your lies and personal
    > attacks. You're just angry and pissed off that you are banned.
    >
    > What a whiner you are.

  3. Re: Curiosity

    Peter Flass wrote:
    > I wish all you jerks could start your own newsgroup:

    And we wish all you eCS Lusers would take a hike back
    to your own "ain't nobody there..." newsgroup: news.ecomstation.nl

    You *do not* belong in the OS/2 newsgroups at all.

  4. Re: Curiosity

    First of all, moron, you do *not* know me. Second, I'm currently Warp
    4. Third, even I was eCS, I don't see that that would be a problem.
    Fourth, this constant "did-so - did-not" is childish and annoying. Take
    it offline.

    PLONK

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Peter Flass wrote:
    >
    >> I wish all you jerks could start your own newsgroup:

    > And we wish all you eCS Lusers would take a hike back
    > to your own "ain't nobody there..." newsgroup: news.ecomstation.nl
    >
    > You *do not* belong in the OS/2 newsgroups at all.

  5. Re: Curiosity

    Peter Flass wrote:
    > First of all, moron, you do *not* know me.

    Listen you pompous set of midget balls, of course I know you. You're
    the idyit we've all come to know and laugh at.

    Second, I'm currently Warp
    > 4.

    So you say. I say you're a twirp. I have more proof.

    Third, even I was eCS,

    "even I was eCS" - you will *never* be eCS

    I don't see that that would be a problem.

    Of course there is a problem. These are the OS/2 newsgroups
    not the eComStation newsgroups. eComStation isn't OS/2 you
    twit butt, it is a minor third party vendor's proprietary problematic
    product that has its own newsgroup: news.ecomstation.nl

    > Fourth, this constant "did-so - did-not" is childish and annoying. Take
    > it offline.

    Try this booger-nose: STOP READING THESE POSTS!

    There are dumb people and then there are stupid people You
    fit into either category.

    > PLONK

    DOUBLE PLONK! TRIPLE PLONK! PLONK! PLONK! PLONK! PLONK!

  6. Re: Curiosity

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 03:11:33 UTC, altownsend@dccnet.com wrote:

    -> Tile,net reports reports
    ->
    -> TILE.NET/NEWS
    -> The Reference to Usenet Newsgroups
    ->
    ->
    ->
    -> Documents:
    ->
    -> Moderated: Yes
    ->
    -> Moderator:

    And after contacting the moderator, the problem has been solved and
    OS/2-eCS users can again post to both c.o.o.announce and
    c.o.o.moderated. So feel free to post to either now without the
    harassment of the resident troll-freak.

    Mark

    --
    From the eComStation of Mark Dodel

    http://www.os2voice.org
    Warpstock 2005, Hershey, PA, Oct 6-9, 2005 - http://www.warpstock.org

  7. Re: Curiosity

    Mark Dodel wrote:
    > On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 03:11:33 UTC, altownsend@dccnet.com wrote:
    >
    > -> Tile,net reports reports
    > ->
    > -> TILE.NET/NEWS
    > -> The Reference to Usenet Newsgroups
    > ->
    > ->
    > ->
    > -> Documents:
    > ->
    > -> Moderated: Yes
    > ->
    > -> Moderator:
    >
    > And after contacting the moderator, the problem has been solved and
    > OS/2-eCS users can again post to both c.o.o.announce and
    > c.o.o.moderated. So feel free to post to either now without the
    > harassment of the resident troll-freak.

    Good job, thanks!

    --
    Best regards,
    Jeroen Besse

  8. Re: Curiosity

    Mark Dodel wrote:
    > On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 03:11:33 UTC, altownsend@dccnet.com wrote:
    >
    > -> Tile,net reports reports
    > ->
    > -> TILE.NET/NEWS
    > -> The Reference to Usenet Newsgroups
    > ->
    > ->
    > ->
    > -> Documents:
    > ->
    > -> Moderated: Yes
    > ->
    > -> Moderator:
    >
    > And after contacting the moderator, the problem has been solved and
    > OS/2-eCS users can again post to both c.o.o.announce and
    > c.o.o.moderated. So feel free to post to either now without the
    > harassment of the resident troll-freak.
    >

    > Mark

    Don't speak too quickly Dodie. Seems a lot of spam is seeping
    through.

    I guess the one thing we can all be thankful for is the restriction
    to OS/2 and *only* OS/2. That leaves eCS out and we should
    hold the Moderator accountable.

  9. Re: Curiosity

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > I guess the one thing we can all be thankful for is the restriction
    > to OS/2 and *only* OS/2. That leaves eCS out and we should
    > hold the Moderator accountable.

    As I recall, you said that *you* were the moderator. So any posts that
    show up about eCS are your fault, I take it?

  10. Re: Curiosity

    Steve Wendt wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >
    >> I guess the one thing we can all be thankful for is the restriction
    >> to OS/2 and *only* OS/2. That leaves eCS out and we should
    >> hold the Moderator accountable.

    > As I recall, you said that *you* were the moderator. So any posts that
    > show up about eCS are your fault, I take it?

    The Moderator will be replaced quickly according to the
    Charter. Got a copy?

  11. Re: Curiosity

    Steve Wendt wrote:

    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >
    >> I guess the one thing we can all be thankful for is the restriction
    >> to OS/2 and *only* OS/2. That leaves eCS out and we should
    >> hold the Moderator accountable.

    > As I recall, you said that *you* were the moderator. So any posts
    > that show up about eCS are your fault, I take it?

    Don't worry. Larry Chauvet (real name of "The OS/2 Guy/Tim Martin")
    makes *lots* of stupid, unsupportable claims. He's a troll, and best
    ignored.

    The eCS Guy

  12. Re: Curiosity

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > Steve Wendt wrote:
    >
    >> The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >>
    >>> I guess the one thing we can all be thankful for is the restriction
    >>> to OS/2 and *only* OS/2. That leaves eCS out and we should
    >>> hold the Moderator accountable.

    >> As I recall, you said that *you* were the moderator. So any posts
    >> that show up about eCS are your fault, I take it?

    > Don't worry. Larry Chauvet (real name of "The OS/2 Guy/Tim Martin")
    > makes *lots* of stupid, unsupportable claims. He's a troll, and best
    > ignored.
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    This is another Jereon Besse forged post. Jereon Besse is an identity
    thief.

    The eCS Guy

  13. Re: Curiosity And Making Dodie Look Stupid

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > Mark Dodel wrote:
    >>
    >> If in fact you are not larry the lunatic troll, you are just as stupid
    >> a jerk as he is. tim/larry/moe/curly is not the moderator of any
    >> comp.os.os2 group. He is a severely mentally ill, pathological liar.
    >> Can't keep your drivel out of the non-moderated groups, but people
    >> can ignore you like they ignore the other psycho-troll.
    >> For anyone viewing this, note the [FUD4] in the subject. Anyone
    >> responding to this idiot should do the same so the normal people here
    >> can filter his garbage. See the http://www.mr2ice.com/TMFaq/ for more
    >> on how the OS/2 community deals with these parasites.

    > I obviously hit a nerve. The Charter says there are four Moderators.
    > No one here knows the name of the moderator. Enlighten us.
    >
    > Comp.os.os2.moderated is slow and cumbersome. That was its
    > initial downfall. Don't expect help too quickly.
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    Oooo boy! You sure did his a "Dodie" nerve! Poor Dodie,
    his attempt to control c.o.o.moderated has failed. No one
    of any consequence wants to post there for two reasons:
    I won't let most posts through and those I do let through
    support the use of OS/2.

    Dodie hates that. And yes, I do take my time in allowing
    posts through. This morning I am sitting on eleven and I'll
    probably let four through - sometime late this evening.

    It's a slow "where is my post?" newsgroup.

  14. Re: Curiosity

    The eCS Guy wrote:

    > Don't worry. Larry Chauvet (real name of "The OS/2 Guy/Tim Martin")
    > makes *lots* of stupid, unsupportable claims. He's a troll, and best
    > ignored.

    Jerome, you can make all the claims you want but you can't prove
    them because they aren't true. You're a liar. I like exposing you
    for that as well as the identity thief you have proven yourself to be.

    Next you'll be claiming "Dr. Tim Martin" is really Mark "Dodie" Dodel
    using these newsgroups to sell that silly "it don't work" Serenity
    piece of crap.

    Hum.... maybe I *am* Dodie, who knows?

  15. Re: Curiosity And Making Dodie Look Stupid

    Mark Dodel wrote:

    > He has nothing to do with either of the comp.os.os2 moderated
    > groups. He is lying as usual.

    That's silly and you know it Dodie. I've been able to keep 99%
    of your posts out of moderated. There are four of us moderators.
    I'm the only one who actually uses OS/2, the other three work
    only part-part-time and use Linux and WindowsXP. I have the largest
    share of the workload and when Dodie's derogatory and flaming
    posts are submitted I delete them zippo!

    He hates that. It angers the crap out of him that he can't control
    the OS/2 newsgroups, even the moderated ones.

    You're stupid Dodie.

  16. Re: Curiosity And Making Dodie Look Stupid

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Mark Dodel wrote:
    >

    >> He has nothing to do with either of the comp.os.os2 moderated groups.
    >> He is lying as usual.

    > That's silly and you know it Dodie. I've been able to keep 99%
    > of your posts out of moderated. There are four of us moderators.
    > I'm the only one who actually uses OS/2, the other three work
    > only part-part-time and use Linux and WindowsXP. I have the largest
    > share of the workload and when Dodie's derogatory and flaming
    > posts are submitted I delete them zippo!
    >
    > He hates that. It angers the crap out of him that he can't control
    > the OS/2 newsgroups, even the moderated ones.
    >
    > You're stupid Dodie.

    I notice there were only five postings today.
    Nothing from Mark Dodel. Did he post or was
    he deleted?

    Appears Dr. Martin's subject line is accurate.

    The eCS Guy

  17. Re: Curiosity And Making Dodie Look Stupid

    The eCS Guy wrote:

    > I notice there were only five postings today.
    > Nothing from Mark Dodel. Did he post or was
    > he deleted?

    Deleted. As were another 12-16 posts from various individuals.
    I keep the newsgroup on a sparse level. I can't control what Pat
    allows but I can make sure he sees a much smaller percentage.

    > Appears Dr. Martin's subject line is accurate.

    Yeah. It isn't too hard to make Dodie Dodel look stupid.

    > The eCS Guy

  18. Re: comp.os.os2.Moderator is in da house.

    inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com wrote:
    > "Bob Eager" said:
    >

    >>Will you please stop encouraging him...you'll just get yourself
    >>killfiled by everyone.

    > Just happened here.

    Yeah, I saw it. Plonk 'em! Everyone of 'em!

    The eCS Guy

  19. Re: comp.os.os2.Moderator is in da house.

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com wrote:
    >
    >> "Bob Eager" said:
    >>

    >>> Will you please stop encouraging him...you'll just get yourself
    >>> killfiled by everyone.

    >> Just happened here.

    > Yeah, I saw it. Plonk 'em! Everyone of 'em!
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    The problem is, of course, a thing called "ego". eCS Lusers
    can't live within their own swelled heads nor refrain from
    resisting the click of that index finger "just to see what 'he'
    said..."

    Once that happens the swelled ego kicks in and presto,
    here they are again.