Re: OS/2-eComStation has one of the finest OS communities - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: OS/2-eComStation has one of the finest OS communities - OS2 ; Bob St.John wrote: >> >> Oh, just give the contact name at IBM who can verify the story that booby >> will be selling OS2 -- when IBM has cut off all sales to its enterprise >> customers. -- And ...

  1. Re: OS/2-eComStation has one of the finest OS communities

    Bob St.John wrote:

    >> Oh, just give the contact name at IBM who can verify the story that booby
    >> will be selling OS2 -- when IBM has cut off all sales to its enterprise
    >> customers. -- And you idiots win...

    > And when the "idiots" win ... what does that make you? LOL.

    You eCS idiots haven't won - yet. Not until you provide the
    contact name of the IBM official who can verify your phony
    story.

    You've dodged the question so often now we accept the
    fact that you lost.

    Take a hike. Get out of the OS/2 newsgroups. No one wants
    you here.

  2. FUD4 Re: OS/2-eComStation has one of the finest OS communities

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Bob St.John wrote:
    >

    >>> Oh, just give the contact name at IBM who can verify the story that
    >>> booby
    >>> will be selling OS2 -- when IBM has cut off all sales to its enterprise
    >>> customers. -- And you idiots win...

    >> And when the "idiots" win ... what does that make you? LOL.

    > You eCS idiots haven't won - yet.

    Right ... that comes on Dec 24, 2005. Well ... it's not really
    "winning". It's continuing to provide users with an excellent value
    proposition. But for "you" .. and "ed" .. it is certainly losing.

    Losing is something you guys have done so often, we wouldn't recognize
    you without the glower of a loser.

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems International

  3. Re: OS/2-eComStation has one of the finest OS communities [FUD4]

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Get out of the OS/2 newsgroups.

    May I point out that Bob's messages was to one newsgroup. Yours, however
    was to 6 newsgroupS. So the above question would be valid to your
    crossposting only.

    > No one wants you here.

    Don't talk for others if you clearly don't know what they want.

    Jeroen Besse wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >
    >> Get out of the OS/2 newsgroups.

    > May I point out

    Hey, you can point to the moon and nobody would care ...

    that Bob's messages was to one newsgroup. Yours, however
    > was to 6 newsgroupS.

    Of course. Every reader needs to be alerted to those
    idyits who do not belong here.

    > So the above question would be valid to your
    > crossposting only.

    There is no question. These are the OS/2 newsgroups.
    eCS Lusers do not belong here.

    >> No one wants you here.

    > Don't talk for others if you clearly don't know what they want.

    I know exactly what OS/2 users want - they want the eCS
    Lusers out of the OS/2 newsgroups. That includes you,
    Jerome.

    Take a hike.