Connectix Virtual Machine for OS/2 - OS2

This is a discussion on Connectix Virtual Machine for OS/2 - OS2 ; Hello, I would like to obtain this software. Where would i find version 5.2? any thoughts? Thanks, JiMbO J0nEs...

  1. Connectix Virtual Machine for OS/2

    Hello,

    I would like to obtain this software.
    Where would i find version 5.2? any thoughts?

    Thanks,
    JiMbO J0nEs

  2. Re: Connectix Virtual Machine for OS/2

    Is the final version 5.1 or 5.2?

  3. Re: Connectix Virtual Machine for OS/2

    On 5 Sep 2005 08:29:17 -0700, "JimboJones768@gmail.com"
    wrote:

    >Is the final version 5.1 or 5.2?

    5.1, then Microsoft bought it and killed the OS/2 host.
    Look on Ebay.

  4. Re: Connectix Virtual Machine for OS/2

    Hi

    yankeebean wrote:
    > On 5 Sep 2005 08:29:17 -0700, "JimboJones768@gmail.com"
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Is the final version 5.1 or 5.2?

    > 5.1, then Microsoft bought it and killed the OS/2 host.
    > Look on Ebay.

    Or use xNap, Phex, Limewire - whatever the current flavour of p2p
    software is.

    Regards

    Pete

+ Reply to Thread