WTB: OS/2 WARP 4 - OS2

This is a discussion on WTB: OS/2 WARP 4 - OS2 ; Want to buy: OS/2 Warp 4 complete set (just this version, no previous ones nor newer ones aka 'ecs'). Contact me at: 888canada AT gmail DOT com thx...

  1. WTB: OS/2 WARP 4

    Want to buy:
    OS/2 Warp 4 complete set
    (just this version, no previous ones nor newer ones aka 'ecs').

    Contact me at:
    888canada AT gmail DOT com

    thx

  2. Re: WTB: OS/2 WARP 4

    Which language version you want?
    Please post to comp.os.os2.marketplace !

    Andreas Kohl

    RoadRunner schrieb:

    > Want to buy:
    > OS/2 Warp 4 complete set
    > (just this version, no previous ones nor newer ones aka 'ecs').
    >
    > Contact me at:
    > 888canada AT gmail DOT com
    >
    > thx

  3. Re: WTB: OS/2 WARP 4

    English only.
    (I have German version in case anyone is interested)
    Just posted there at ...marketplace group as well.

    Thx.

    "Andreas Kohl" wrote in message
    > Which language version you want?
    > Please post to comp.os.os2.marketplace !
    >
    > Andreas Kohl
    >
    > RoadRunner schrieb:
    > >
    > > Want to buy:
    > > OS/2 Warp 4 complete set
    > > (just this version, no previous ones nor newer ones aka 'ecs').
    > >
    > > Contact me at:
    > > 888canada AT gmail DOT com
    > >
    > > thx

+ Reply to Thread