X41tablet OS/2 friendly? - OS2

This is a discussion on X41tablet OS/2 friendly? - OS2 ; Hello, I currently own a T30 laptop with warp 4(one of my favorite laptops I have ever owned). I have been tempted by the beautiful x41 tablet. But the big question is there full (like my T30) OS/2 driver support? ...

  1. X41tablet OS/2 friendly?

    Hello,
    I currently own a T30 laptop with warp 4(one of my favorite laptops I
    have ever owned). I have been tempted by the beautiful x41 tablet. But
    the big question is there full (like my T30) OS/2 driver support? Will
    the tablet portion of the laptop-tablet hybrid work? Any thoughts?

    Drivers for the X41 tablet
    http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/si...?validate=true

    Thanx
    -----
    JiMbO J0nEs

  2. Re: X41tablet OS/2 friendly?

    JimboJones768@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hello,
    > I currently own a T30 laptop with warp 4(one of my favorite laptops I
    > have ever owned). I have been tempted by the beautiful x41 tablet. But
    > the big question is there full (like my T30) OS/2 driver support? Will
    > the tablet portion of the laptop-tablet hybrid work? Any thoughts?
    >
    > Drivers for the X41 tablet
    > http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/si...?validate=true
    >
    > Thanx
    > -----
    > JiMbO J0nEs

    There is no OS/2 support. see link below.
    http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/si...cid=MIGR-54078

    --
    Efrem Stringer OS2 at ihatemicrosoft dot com
    IBM OS/2 4.52 MCP2 FIXPAK 5

+ Reply to Thread