Re: Thinking about switching to OS/2 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Thinking about switching to OS/2 - OS2 ; Jeroen Besse wrote: > Michael Greene wrote: > >> Steve wrote: >> >>> Hi All, >>> >>> I'm disappointed in the replies. All you guys want to do is argue >>> and flame each other. I looked at eComstation and ...

  1. Re: Thinking about switching to OS/2

    Jeroen Besse wrote:
    > Michael Greene wrote:
    >
    >> Steve wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi All,
    >>>
    >>> I'm disappointed in the replies. All you guys want to do is argue
    >>> and flame each other. I looked at eComstation and don't see it as a
    >>> viable option. The company behind it has no resources to speak of
    >>> and reading messages from those who use it tend to be vague and
    >>> argumentative. OS/2 is a fine operating system but I'm going to
    >>> stick with Windows.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks again.

    >> Ok, now I smell a Larry rat.....

    > Yep. Just look at the headers. 1st 'Steve' post seems legitimite to me.
    > 2nd 'Steve' post stinks.

    I don't see AT&T in there anywhere - that's my ISP. Looks
    like an eCS Salesman f*cked up - again!

  2. Re: Thinking about switching to OS/2

    Jeroen Besse wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy ☻ wrote:
    >
    >> Jeroen Besse wrote:

    >>> Yep. Just look at the headers. 1st 'Steve' post seems legitimite to
    >>> me. 2nd 'Steve' post stinks.

    >> I don't see AT&T in there anywhere - that's my ISP. Looks
    >> like an eCS Salesman f*cked up - again!

    > Hm, Michael said "Larry", I said "stinks"... nobody said "Tim".

    As far as I know it was a legitimate posting yet once the poster
    said "no" to eCS and complained about the harassment by
    eCS Salesmen, the thrust of the thread became an accusation
    of a sock puppet attributed to me, Tim Martin.

    > Nevertheless, you defend, as if those terms apply to you... shooting in
    > your own foot again?

    Evidence, first posting *after* original poster said no to eCS:
    "Doesn't it seem likely that this was just Tim using a different
    name again?" posted by "Kevin K" aka Michael Lueck

    Of course, a quick look at the headers clearly denotes the
    posting was made by someone other than Tim Martin. Still,
    that proof is to be ignored by the eCS Salesmen who can't
    afford for the truth to be divulged.

    Whenever the truth about eCS is revealed the eCS Salesmen
    have resorted to placing the blame on me. If there are no eCS
    Enterprise customers it's "Tim's fault". If false eCS advertising is
    exposed it's "Tim's fault". If an eCS customer publicly complains
    it's "Tim's fault".

    It seems to me, Jerry, you are working very hard to tie me in
    with someone else. You failed, as usual. You look like a fool (again).