Andrew Stephenson wrote:
> ((NB: Top-posting rearranged.))
>
> In article <%O8He.1605$4z.662@fe02.lga>
> Nobody@NotMyISP.net "Percival P. Cassidy" writes:
>
>>On 07/31/05 02:02 pm Kevin K tossed the following ingredients into the
>>ever-growing pot of cybersoup:
>>
>>>Doesn't it seem likely that this was just Tim using a different name
>>>again?
>>>
>>>Follows his pattern. Express an interest in OS/2, then make a swipe
>>>at the only viable option for people wanting to try OS/2 and the
>>>people who have used it?

>>My thoughts exactly: just what I was thinking before I came to
>>your message.

> AOL... If so, as usual he forgot that this merely refreshes and
> updates the "sagacious & helpful advice" record for potential eCS
> buyers scanning Usenet, live or via Google.

Didn't forget at all. It also updates the "eCS is a scam" record
for potential eCS buyers scanning Usenet, live or via Google.
Works both ways Andy.

> Just in case he is not a troll,

But you said it was a troll Andy. Make up your mind.

> let us add that the OS/2 (Warp or
> eCS) environment also opens the door to reliable use of DOS apps,
> of which many good ones existed before GUI OSes appeared, and not
> a few valuable Win-3.1 apps besides: old != useless, necessarily.

Well now you've hit the nail on the head. "I'm switching to OS/2 because
the reliability of OS/2 to use DOS apps is extremely luring..."

God, you are a dolt, aren't you Andy!