Re: Thinking about switching to OS/2 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Thinking about switching to OS/2 - OS2 ; Bob Eager wrote: > On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 17:24:01 UTC, Steve wrote: > >>I'm disappointed in the replies. All you guys want to do is argue and >>flame each other. I looked at eComstation and don't see it as ...

  1. Re: Thinking about switching to OS/2

    Bob Eager wrote:
    > On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 17:24:01 UTC, Steve wrote:
    >
    >>I'm disappointed in the replies. All you guys want to do is argue and
    >>flame each other. I looked at eComstation and don't see it as a viable
    >>option. The company behind it has no resources to speak of and reading
    >>messages from those who use it tend to be vague and argumentative. OS/2
    >>is a fine operating system but I'm going to stick with Windows.

    > OK, Larry.

    Whether or not Tim was the originator, he made a fool out of
    you Bob.

    If the post was legitimate then the poster was dismissed as just
    another "Tim sock puppet". Score a point for Tim.

    If the poster was an eCS salesmen, such as yourself Bob, then
    Tim was able to shut down your attempt to sell eComStation
    in the OS/2 newsgroup. Score a point for Tim.

    The only one without points here is you Bob.

    The eCS Guy

  2. Re: Thinking about switching to OS/2

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > Eager Beaver wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 17:24:01 UTC, Steve wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'm disappointed in the replies. All you guys want to do is argue
    >>> and flame each other. I looked at eComstation and don't see it as a
    >>> viable option. The company behind it has no resources to speak of
    >>> and reading messages from those who use it tend to be vague and
    >>> argumentative. OS/2 is a fine operating system but I'm going to
    >>> stick with Windows.

    >> OK, Larry.

    > Whether or not Tim was the originator, he made a fool out of
    > you Bob.
    >
    > If the post was legitimate then the poster was dismissed as just
    > another "Tim sock puppet". Score a point for Tim.
    >
    > If the poster was an eCS salesmen, such as yourself Bob, then
    > Tim was able to shut down your attempt to sell eComStation
    > in the OS/2 newsgroup. Score a point for Tim.
    >
    > The only one without points here is you Bob.
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    "Eager Beaver Boob" is, of course, an eCS salesman. He is
    most likely the idyt salesman who made the original post
    hoping to garner some eCS publicity.

    I love making a fool out of these eCS guys. They are like
    killing rats - they squeal like banshee when caught!