James J. Weinkam wrote:

> Let's nip this in the bud.

Geez, I never even read the original post. It was the subject
line that gave it away as another eCS Salesmen posting
another one of those phony eCS or OS/2 pieces of marketing
crap.

I agree with you more tho'. Let's nip it in the bud. Shut it
right down. Go no further with the thread. We should do that
with all of these eCS salesmen's attempts at phony marketing.
By keeping eCS out of the OS/2 newsgroups we'll be able
to live a normal OS/2 life without the intrusion of the eCS
fanatic.