Order an Apple G5 today - Get a Discount! - OS2

This is a discussion on Order an Apple G5 today - Get a Discount! - OS2 ; I am offering my services to anyone who wants to get a discount on a new Apple machine. I have been a MAC user for several years now and if you got sucked into the eCS thing, you can get ...

  1. Order an Apple G5 today - Get a Discount!

    I am offering my services to anyone who wants to get a discount on a new
    Apple machine. I have been a MAC user for several years now and if you
    got sucked into the eCS thing, you can get out of it and find a real OS
    with Apple.

    The eCS Guy

  2. Re: Order an Apple G5 today - Get a Discount!

    "Tim Martin" wrote:
    > I am offering my services to anyone who wants to get a discount on a new
    > Apple machine. I have been a MAC user

    What - you use Media Access Controls? How much can you get done with that?

    Larry Chauvet III
    Sausalito, CA

  3. Re: Order an Apple G5 today - Get a Discount!

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > I am offering my services to anyone who wants to get a discount on a new
    > Apple machine.

    I have been a MAC user for several years now and if you
    > got sucked into the eCS thing, you can get out of it and find a real OS
    > with Apple.

    Sucked into? ECS works for me and I will continue with it as long as I
    can. If you aren't a gamer or a big graphics user, why get all worked up?

    Especially, why move to another minority OS? Why not hold your fire and
    wait to see if Linux develops to the point of challenging Windows in the
    single user field?

    Cheers! W.N.(Bill) McCaw

    > The eCS Guy

  4. Re: Order an Apple G5 today - Get a Discount!

    Do not order now! I strongly recommend wait a year or so, while Mac will
    be based on Intel. Then will be possible buy nice Intel PC from Apple,
    install Windows XP, and be happy!

    --
    Bye,
    Eugene. http://eros2.by.ru

  5. Re: Order an Apple G5 today - Get a Discount!

    why?

    Eugene Romanenko wrote:

    > Do not order now! I strongly recommend wait a year or so, while Mac
    > will be based on Intel. Then will be possible buy nice Intel PC from
    > Apple, install Windows XP, and be happy!
    >

    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> I am offering my services to anyone who wants to get a discount on a
    >> new Apple machine. I have been a MAC user for several years now and
    >> if you got sucked into the eCS thing, you can get out of it and find
    >> a real OS with Apple.
    >>
    >> The eCS Guy

  6. Re: Order an Apple G5 today - Get a Discount!

    Dilbert Firestorm wrote:
    > why?

    What why? Anyone wish to be happy. To achieve happiness for users, Apple
    moving to use Intel CPUs. So, users will be able delete MacOS, install
    WindowsXP and be happy!

    > Eugene Romanenko wrote:
    >
    >> Do not order now! I strongly recommend wait a year or so, while Mac
    >> will be based on Intel. Then will be possible buy nice Intel PC from
    >> Apple, install Windows XP, and be happy!

    --
    Bye,
    Eugene. http://eros2.by.ru

  7. Re: Order an Apple G5 today - Get a Discount!

    On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:08:23 +0300, Eugene Romanenko wrote:

    >> why?

    > What why? Anyone wish to be happy. To achieve happiness for users, Apple
    > moving to use Intel CPUs. So, users will be able delete MacOS, install
    > WindowsXP and be happy!

    Duh, that's like buying a Rolls Royce, ripping out the motor and putting
    a Skoda engine in it! Why would anyone in their right mind want to buy
    an Apple PC with Mac OS and put POS XP on it!? Are you trolling or what!

    Wayne
    --
    Registered Linux user #375994
    You can try sending mail to the address in the headers but it

  8. Re: Order an Apple G5 today - Get a Discount!

    > Duh, that's like buying a Rolls Royce, ripping out the motor and putting
    > a Skoda engine in it! Why would anyone in their right mind want to buy

    Never heard about a "Rolls Royce". Are you sure it's a good vehicle? I
    seen Skoda once, it looks very cool!

    > an Apple PC with Mac OS and put POS XP on it!? Are you trolling or what!

    I think, most people on the Earth have right mind.
    Small percent totally crazy.

    Most people on the Earth use Windows XP.
    Small percent use MacOS.

    --
    Bye,
    Eugene. http://eros2.by.ru

  9. Re: Order an Apple G5 today - Get a Discount!

    Eugene Romanenko wrote:
    > Do not order now! I strongly recommend wait a year or so, while Mac will
    > be based on Intel. Then will be possible buy nice Intel PC from Apple,
    > install Windows XP, and be happy!

    LOL! Hell, if you want Windows you don't have to wait for any G5.

  10. Re: Order an Apple G5 today - Get a Discount!

    Eugene Romanenko wrote:
    >> Duh, that's like buying a Rolls Royce, ripping out the motor and putting
    >> a Skoda engine in it! Why would anyone in their right mind want to buy

    > Never heard about a "Rolls Royce". Are you sure it's a good vehicle? I
    > seen Skoda once, it looks very cool!
    >
    >> an Apple PC with Mac OS and put POS XP on it!? Are you trolling or what!

    > I think, most people on the Earth have right mind.
    > Small percent totally crazy.
    >
    > Most people on the Earth use Windows XP.

    Thats because most people are "sheep"! They are lead by the masses not
    by sense and reason.

    > Small percent use MacOS.

    Yes and quite a few use eComStation!

  11. Re: Order an Apple G5 today - Get a Discount!

    w.N.(Bill) McCaw wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> I am offering my services to anyone who wants to get a discount on a
    >> new Apple machine.

    > I have been a MAC user for several years now and if you
    >
    >> got sucked into the eCS thing, you can get out of it and find a real
    >> OS with Apple.

    > Sucked into? ECS works for me and I will continue with it as long as I
    > can. If you aren't a gamer or a big graphics user, why get all worked up?

    A Mac works better. eCS is a dog.

    > Especially, why move to another minority OS? Why not hold your fire and
    > wait to see if Linux develops to the point of challenging Windows in the
    > single user field?

    Minority? Compared to OS/2? 80 OS/2 ussers. Millions of Mac users.

    The eCS Guy

  12. Re: Order an Apple G5 today - Get a Discount!

    If you want Windows XP you don't have to wait for anyone.

    The eCS Guy

    Eugene Romanenko wrote:
    > Do not order now! I strongly recommend wait a year or so, while Mac will
    > be based on Intel. Then will be possible buy nice Intel PC from Apple,
    > install Windows XP, and be happy!
    >

    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> I am offering my services to anyone who wants to get a discount on a
    >> new Apple machine. I have been a MAC user for several years now and
    >> if you got sucked into the eCS thing, you can get out of it and find a
    >> real OS with Apple.
    >>
    >> The eCS Guy

  13. Re: Order an Apple G5 today - Get a Discount!

    eComStation RuleZ wrote:
    > Eugene Romanenko wrote:
    >
    >>> Duh, that's like buying a Rolls Royce, ripping out the motor and putting
    >>> a Skoda engine in it! Why would anyone in their right mind want to buy

    >> Never heard about a "Rolls Royce". Are you sure it's a good vehicle? I
    >> seen Skoda once, it looks very cool!
    >>
    >>> an Apple PC with Mac OS and put POS XP on it!? Are you trolling or what!

    >> I think, most people on the Earth have right mind.
    >> Small percent totally crazy.
    >>
    >> Most people on the Earth use Windows XP.

    > Thats because most people are "sheep"! They are lead by the masses not
    > by sense and reason.

    Says the same guy who has been lead by a small group
    of eCS fanatics with no sense or reason.

    >> Small percent use MacOS.
    >>

    > Yes and quite a few use eComStation!

    Far fewer than who use OS/2 and no where near the number
    of Mac users.

    The eCS Guy

  14. Re: Order an Apple G5 today - Get a Discount!

    On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 13:20:35 UTC, Wayne wrote:

    > On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:08:23 +0300, Eugene Romanenko wrote:
    >
    > >> why?

    > > What why? Anyone wish to be happy. To achieve happiness for users, Apple
    > > moving to use Intel CPUs. So, users will be able delete MacOS, install
    > > WindowsXP and be happy!

    > Duh, that's like buying a Rolls Royce, ripping out the motor and putting
    > a Skoda engine in it! Why would anyone in their right mind want to buy
    > an Apple PC with Mac OS and put POS XP on it!? Are you trolling or what!

    Hi Wayne,

    I think Eugene was being sarcastic. Have you forgotten your British sense of
    understatement?

    --
    Best regards
    Sten Solberg

    .... Also sprach Zarathustra: "Have a Good Day!"

  15. Re: Order an Apple G5 today - Get a Discount!

    On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 07:45:08 -0500, Sten Solberg wrote:

    >> > What why? Anyone wish to be happy. To achieve happiness for users,
    >> > Apple moving to use Intel CPUs. So, users will be able delete MacOS,
    >> > install WindowsXP and be happy!

    >> Duh, that's like buying a Rolls Royce, ripping out the motor and putting
    >> a Skoda engine in it! Why would anyone in their right mind want to buy
    >> an Apple PC with Mac OS and put POS XP on it!? Are you trolling or what!

    > Hi Wayne,
    >
    > I think Eugene was being sarcastic. Have you forgotten your British sense
    > of understatement?

    Umm, I think I've lost a lot of my Britishness in the last 25 odd years
    of living in a 'heathen' country! :-)

    Except I do have an MP3 of 'god save the queen' and 'land of hope and
    glory' somewhere on my machine...

    Can't say I like tea and scones, gardening and other British weekend
    'pursuits' though :-)

    Wayne (runs up the union jack)
    --
    Registered Linux user #375994
    You can try sending mail to the address in the headers but it
    might not get read for a while, if at all.

  16. Re: Order an Apple G5 today - Get a Discount!

    On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 13:07:06 UTC, Wayne wrote:

    (...)
    > Can't say I like tea and scones, gardening and other British weekend
    > 'pursuits' though :-)

    Like the fox hunt? I would gladly suffer a little tea and scones if it could
    save some traditions... Naff said.

    --
    Best regards
    Sten Solberg

    .... Also sprach Zarathustra: "Have a Good Day!"

+ Reply to Thread