Os/2 is DEAD. Buy Mac! - OS2

This is a discussion on Os/2 is DEAD. Buy Mac! - OS2 ; Now that IBM has finally thrown in the towel on OS/2, it's time to throw my support behind Apple's OSX, the last real OS! First Microsoft burns us, now IBM. Long Live Apple! I want to extend my thanks and ...

  1. Os/2 is DEAD. Buy Mac!

    Now that IBM has finally thrown in the towel on OS/2, it's time to throw
    my support behind Apple's OSX, the last real OS!

    First Microsoft burns us, now IBM. Long Live Apple!

    I want to extend my thanks and appreciation to my new best friend, Tim
    Martin, for helping me choose Apple.

    Erk Kooistra

  2. Re: Os/2 is DEAD. Buy Mac!

    Erik Kooistra wrote:
    > Now that IBM has finally thrown in the towel on OS/2, it's time to throw
    > my support behind Apple's OSX, the last real OS!
    >
    > First Microsoft burns us, now IBM. Long Live Apple!
    >
    > I want to extend my thanks and appreciation to my new best friend, Tim
    > Martin, for helping me choose Apple.
    >
    > Erk Kooistra

    I'm going to support Erik on this because I use a MAC and I wouldn't use
    anything else. Nothing better than a MAC!

    The eCS Guy

  3. Re: Os/2 is DEAD. Buy Mac!

    "Tim Martin" wrote:
    > "Tim Martin" wrote:
    >
    >> Now that IBM has finally thrown in the towel on OS/2, it's time to
    >> throw my support behind Apple's OSX, the last real OS!
    >>
    >> First Microsoft burns us, now IBM. Long Live Apple!
    >>
    >> I want to extend my thanks and appreciation to my new best friend, Tim
    >> Martin, for helping me choose Apple.
    >>
    >> Erk Kooistra

    > I'm going to support Erik on this because I use a MAC and I wouldn't use
    > anything else. Nothing better than a MAC!

    Then why do you post from OS/2? Mozilla/5.0 (OS/2; U; Warp 4.5;
    en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040603

    BTW dumb ass, It's Mac, not MAC. MAC is Media Access Control.

    As always, it's fun watching you dance.

    Larry Chauvet III
    Sausalito, CA

+ Reply to Thread