Update and the stolen hobbes - OS2

This is a discussion on Update and the stolen hobbes - OS2 ; This guy, Jeramie Samphere aka "eComStation RuleZ", is the chump who tried to steal Hobbes from the New Mexico State University. The guy's a thief. The eCS Guy...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

  1. Update and the stolen hobbes

    This guy, Jeramie Samphere aka "eComStation RuleZ", is the chump who
    tried to steal Hobbes
    from the New Mexico State University.

    The guy's a thief.

    The eCS Guy

  2. Re: Update and the stolen hobbes

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > This guy, Jeramie Samphere aka "eComStation RuleZ", is the chump who
    > tried to steal Hobbes
    > from the New Mexico State University.
    >
    > The guy's a thief.
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    http://usinfo.org/USIA/usinfo.state....ss/press08.htm

  3. Re: Update and the stolen hobbes

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > This guy, Jeramie Samphere aka "eComStation RuleZ", is the chump who
    > tried to steal Hobbes
    > from the New Mexico State University.
    >
    > The guy's a thief.
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    Sure "Tim", whatever you say!

    Larry Chauvet

  4. Re: Update and the stolen hobbes

    eComStation RuleZ wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> This guy, Jeramie Samphere aka "eComStation RuleZ", is the chump who
    >> tried to steal Hobbes
    >> from the New Mexico State University.
    >>
    >> The guy's a thief.
    >>
    >> The eCS Guy

    > http://usinfo.org/USIA/usinfo.state....ss/press08.htm

    LOL! You're a thief Samphere. We all know it. Sue everyone here!

    The eCS Guy

  5. Re: Update and the stolen hobbes

    eComStation RuleZ wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> This guy, Jeramie Samphere aka "eComStation RuleZ", is the chump who
    >> tried to steal Hobbes
    >> from the New Mexico State University.
    >>
    >> The guy's a thief.
    >>
    >> The eCS Guy

    > http://usinfo.org/USIA/usinfo.state....ss/press08.htm

    Post all the urls you want Jeramie. You're still the guy who tried
    to steal Hobbes from Hobbes.

    The eCS Guy

  6. Re: Update and the stolen hobbes

    Chrysler Dan wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> This guy, Jeramie Samphere aka "eComStation RuleZ", is the chump who
    >> tried to steal Hobbes
    >> from the New Mexico State University.
    >>
    >> The guy's a thief.
    >>
    >> The eCS Guy

    Sure "Dan", whatever you say!

    Erik Kooistra

  7. Re: Update and the stolen hobbes

    > eComStation RuleZ wrote:
    >
    >> The eCS Guy wrote:
    >>
    >>> This guy, Jeramie Samphere aka "eComStation RuleZ", is the chump who
    >>> tried to steal Hobbes
    >>> from the New Mexico State University.
    >>>
    >>> The guy's a thief.
    >>>
    >>> The eCS Guy

    >> http://usinfo.org/USIA/usinfo.state....ss/press08.htm

    Forget it Jeramie. You lost your credibility long ago.

    Erik Kooistra

  8. Re: Update and the stolen hobbes

    "Dan" wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> This guy, Jeramie Samphere aka "eComStation RuleZ", is the chump who
    >> tried to steal Hobbes
    >> from the New Mexico State University.
    >>
    >> The guy's a thief.
    >>
    >> The eCS Guy

    Sure "Dan", whatever you say!

    Erik Kooistra

  9. Re: Update and the stolen hobbes

    Erik Kooistra wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> This guy, Jeramie Samphere aka "eComStation RuleZ", is the chump who
    >> tried to steal Hobbes
    >> from the New Mexico State University.
    >>
    >> The guy's a thief.
    >>
    >> The eCS Guy

    Sure "Erik", whatever you say.

    Erik Kooistra - The eCS Guy

  10. Re: Update and the stolen hobbes

    eComStation RuleZ wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> This guy, Jeramie Samphere aka "eComStation RuleZ", is the chump who
    >> tried to steal Hobbes
    >> from the New Mexico State University.
    >>
    >> The guy's a thief.
    >>
    >> The eCS Guy

    > http://usinfo.org/USIA/usinfo.state....ss/press08.htm

    It isn't libel to reveal the name of a thief. Google archives are
    clear on what your original intent was Jeramie. You tried to steal
    Hobbes from the New Mexico State University and when you got
    caught you quickly announced a "mirror".

    Your credibility is crap now.

    Erik

  11. Re: Update and the stolen hobbes

    Erik Kooistra wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> This guy, Jeramie Samphere aka "eComStation RuleZ", is the chump who
    >> tried to steal Hobbes
    >> from the New Mexico State University.
    >>
    >> The guy's a thief.
    >>
    >> The eCS Guy

    Sure Dumb Ass, whatever you say!

    Erik

  12. Re: Update and the stolen hobbes

    Erik Kooistra wrote:
    > eComStation RuleZ wrote:
    >
    >> The eCS Guy wrote:
    >>
    >>> This guy, Jeramie Samphere aka "eComStation RuleZ", is the chump who
    >>> tried to steal Hobbes
    >>> from the New Mexico State University.
    >>>
    >>> The guy's a thief.
    >>>
    >>> The eCS Guy

    >> http://usinfo.org/USIA/usinfo.state....ss/press08.htm

    > It isn't libel to reveal the name of a thief. Google archives are
    > clear on what your original intent was Jeramie. You tried to steal
    > Hobbes from the New Mexico State University and when you got
    > caught you quickly announced a "mirror".
    >
    > Your credibility is crap now.
    >
    > Erik

    If Jeramie thought he had a legal case it would be a long
    haul to prove and very costly. If he failed to prove his case
    he'd end up with more egg on his face and The eCS Guy
    could then file a case against Jeramie. That case would
    be easily won.

  13. Re: Update and the stolen hobbes

    eComStation RuleZ wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> This guy, Jeramie Samphere aka "eComStation RuleZ", is the chump who
    >> tried to steal Hobbes
    >> from the New Mexico State University.
    >>
    >> The guy's a thief.
    >>
    >> The eCS Guy

    > http://usinfo.org/USIA/usinfo.state....ss/press08.htm

    You don't help yourself when posting these types of urls, Jeramie.
    It only shows your desperation at your situation.

  14. Re: Update and the stolen hobbes

    Erik Kooistra wrote:
    > Erik Kooistra wrote:
    >
    >> The eCS Guy wrote:
    >>
    >>> This guy, Jeramie Samphere aka "eComStation RuleZ", is the chump who
    >>> tried to steal Hobbes
    >>> from the New Mexico State University.
    >>>
    >>> The guy's a thief.
    >>>
    >>> The eCS Guy

    > Sure Dumb Ass, whatever you say!
    >
    > Erik

    Come on Erik. Knock it off!

  15. Re: Update and the stolen hobbes

    Jereon Besse wrote:
    > Erik Kooistra wrote:
    >
    >> Erik Kooistra wrote:

    >> Sure Dumb Ass, whatever you say!
    >>
    >> Erik

    > Come on Erik. Knock it off!

    Why? It's too much fun to expose these phonies!

    The eCS Guy

  16. Re: Update and the stolen hobbes

    Jereon Besse wrote:
    > eComStation RuleZ wrote:
    >
    >> The eCS Guy wrote:
    >>
    >>> This guy, Jeramie Samphere aka "eComStation RuleZ", is the chump who
    >>> tried to steal Hobbes
    >>> from the New Mexico State University.
    >>>
    >>> The guy's a thief.
    >>>
    >>> The eCS Guy

    >> http://usinfo.org/USIA/usinfo.state....ss/press08.htm

    > You don't help yourself when posting these types of urls, Jeramie.
    > It only shows your desperation at your situation.

    And you don't help yourself whever you show up here.

    The eCS Guy

  17. Re: Update and the stolen hobbes

    The eCS Guy said:

    >> Come on Erik. Knock it off!
    >>

    >Why? It's too much fun to expose these phonies!

    >The eCS Guy

    Are you at all aware that the OS/2 newsgroups were once useful for
    solving problems related to the actualy operating system itself? You
    are fast becoming a mere obnoxious rattle that does OS/2 and eCS more
    harm than good.

    Of course this kind of thing was said to "Tim" years ago and he ignored
    them or used them as excuses to prattle even more. How will you react?
    Will you, as he, insist on burdening the OS/2-eCS newsgroups with layer
    after layer and wave after wave of inanity, name calling and other
    childish nonsense in place of solid, useful computer information?

    Or maybe you are "Tim" taking a new tack.

    I realize that this is the kind of thing that kill filters were made
    for. I just find it unamusing that we keep seeing more and more
    posturing, name calling and other utterly useless rubbish piled around a
    fine system, hiding it from the view of people who might otherwise be
    OS/2 proselytes.

    Jim L
    via eCS 1.14
    --
    If you think people are out to get you you're paranoid. If you think
    people are out to get anybody they can what are you?

  18. Re: Update and the stolen hobbes [FUD4]

    inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com wrote:
    > The eCS Guy said:
    >

    >>>Come on Erik. Knock it off!
    >>>

    >>Why? It's too much fun to expose these phonies!

    >>The eCS Guy

    > Are you

    Please note the headers from all those postings. Same guy, replying to
    himself. Makes you wonder what kind of life he has, doesn't it?

    > Of course this kind of thing was said to "Tim" years ago and he ignored
    > them or used them as excuses to prattle even more. How will you react?
    > Will you, as he, insist on burdening the OS/2-eCS newsgroups with layer
    > after layer and wave after wave of inanity, name calling and other
    > childish nonsense in place of solid, useful computer information?

    Note that there are no new posts of Tim Martin lately.

    > Or maybe you are "Tim" taking a new tack.

    Now add these two up.

    > I realize that this is the kind of thing that kill filters were made
    > for. I just find it unamusing that we keep seeing more and more
    > posturing, name calling and other utterly useless rubbish piled around a
    > fine system, hiding it from the view of people who might otherwise be
    > OS/2 proselytes.

    With Thunderbird, entire threads are easily killed. Just press 'k'. This
    also kills all the replies to himself.

    --
    Best regards,
    Jeroen Besse

  19. Re: Update and the stolen hobbes

    Hi,

    eComStation RuleZ wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >

    > http://usinfo.org/USIA/usinfo.state....ss/press08.htm

    The article errs slightly.

    Any written defamation, true or false, is a libel. The hypothetical
    complaint that you file against X, where X is any member of the class of
    loud mouthed idiots participating in this thread, is a libel.

    In Admiralty Court, a complaint is still customarily denominated a libel.

    Libel was, in spite of John Peter Zenger, actionable whether true or
    false in many common law jurisdictions until relatively recently in
    legal history. In effect that meant that bad manners could be punished
    by the courts.

    Appropriate embellishments, annotations and references are left as an
    exercise for the student.

    Cordially,
    RWM

  20. Re: Update and the stolen hobbes

    inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com wrote:
    > The eCS Guy said:
    >

    >>>Come on Erik. Knock it off!
    >>>

    >>Why? It's too much fun to expose these phonies!

    >>The eCS Guy

    > Are you at all aware that the OS/2 newsgroups were once useful for
    > solving problems related to the actualy operating system itself? You
    > are fast becoming a mere obnoxious rattle that does OS/2 and eCS more
    > harm than good.

    I think we are ALL aware of how useful the OS/2 newsgroups can be.
    What the problem here is the invasion of eCS Lusers. These *are not*
    the eCS newsgroups. Those newsgroups are located here:
    news.ecomstation.nl

    These OS/2 newsgroups can return to being useful when the eCS
    Lusers get out. They are certainly welcome to establish their own
    public newsgroups such as alt.ecomstation

    They just won't do it because no one would post there.

    > Of course this kind of thing was said to "Tim" years ago and he ignored
    > them or used them as excuses to prattle even more. How will you react?
    > Will you, as he, insist on burdening the OS/2-eCS newsgroups with layer
    > after layer and wave after wave of inanity, name calling and other
    > childish nonsense in place of solid, useful computer information?

    Again, these are not the "OS/2-eCS" newsgroups. Why do you insist
    on making that claim? These *are the OS/2* newsgroups and *only*
    the OS/2 newsgroups.

    > Or maybe you are "Tim" taking a new tack.

    Check the headers. I post out of AT&T and only out of AT&T.

    > I realize that this is the kind of thing that kill filters were made
    > for. I just find it unamusing that we keep seeing more and more
    > posturing, name calling and other utterly useless rubbish piled around a
    > fine system, hiding it from the view of people who might otherwise be
    > OS/2 proselytes.

    There is an easy answer: move the eCS Lusers out of the OS/2
    newsgroups. Pretty simple really.

    > Jim L
    > via eCS 1.14

    Oh look. You are an eCS Luser whining in the OS/2 newsgroup.
    Jim, do EVERYONE a favor. Establish a new public newsgroup.
    Name it alt.ecomstation, vote on it, and move out of these newsgroups.

    You *do not* belong here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast