Update and the stolen hobbes - OS2

This is a discussion on Update and the stolen hobbes - OS2 ; The OS/2 Guy wrote: > Jeroen Besse wrote: > >> Note that there are no new posts of Tim Martin lately. Let me add: I do monitor these newsgroups daily and there hasn't been anything of value to generate new ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: Update and the stolen hobbes

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Jeroen Besse wrote:
    >
    >> Note that there are no new posts of Tim Martin lately.

    Let me add: I do monitor these newsgroups daily and there
    hasn't been anything of value to generate new posts. I don't
    deal with Warp 3 anymore, which has been the prevelant
    posting, I don't use Linux which Trevor (I believe is promoting)
    and almost everything else is filtered out because it has
    nothing to do with OS/2.

    If you want to discuss or seek assistance with OS/2, I am
    always here, reading and available for response.

  2. Re: Update and the stolen hobbes

    inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com wrote:
    > The eCS Guy said:
    >

    >>>Come on Erik. Knock it off!
    >>>

    >>Why? It's too much fun to expose these phonies!

    >>The eCS Guy

    > Are you at all aware that the OS/2 newsgroups were once useful for
    > solving problems related to the actualy operating system itself? You
    > are fast becoming a mere obnoxious rattle that does OS/2 and eCS more
    > harm than good.
    >
    > Of course this kind of thing was said to "Tim" years ago and he ignored
    > them or used them as excuses to prattle even more. How will you react?
    > Will you, as he, insist on burdening the OS/2-eCS newsgroups with layer
    > after layer and wave after wave of inanity, name calling and other
    > childish nonsense in place of solid, useful computer information?
    >
    > Or maybe you are "Tim" taking a new tack.
    >
    > I realize that this is the kind of thing that kill filters were made
    > for. I just find it unamusing that we keep seeing more and more
    > posturing, name calling and other utterly useless rubbish piled around a
    > fine system, hiding it from the view of people who might otherwise be
    > OS/2 proselytes.
    >
    > Jim L
    > via eCS 1.14
    > --
    > If you think people are out to get you you're paranoid. If you think
    > people are out to get anybody they can what are you?

    Tim? I'm insulted! You KNOW who I am. I'm ...

    The eCS Guy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2