I'm now filtering out "eCS Guy" - OS2

This is a discussion on I'm now filtering out "eCS Guy" - OS2 ; I've now included "The eCS Guy" in my filters and encourage everyone else to do the same. The poster has turned into one sick SOB and we should shut him out. The best words for your filters are: "eCS" "Guy" ...

  1. I'm now filtering out "eCS Guy"

    I've now included "The eCS Guy" in my filters and encourage everyone
    else to do the same. The poster has turned into one sick SOB and
    we should shut him out.

    The best words for your filters are:

    "eCS"
    "Guy"
    "eCS Guy"
    "ECS GUY"
    "ecs guy"

    Put these in your filters and you won't see him. PS, don't forget
    to add "FUD4" to the first line of the subject and keep out the
    trash.

    Marty

  2. Re: [FUD4] I'm now filtering out "eCS Guy"

    I'm touched that you think my handle has enough credibility to get your
    moronic message through, but it is still a moronic message and no one
    was fooled.

    Tim/Nick/Ron/Jeff/Sally/Meng/whoever wrote:
    [some more nonsense]

  3. Re: I'm now filtering out "eCS Guy"

    Marty wrote:
    > I'm touched that you think my handle has enough credibility to get your
    > moronic message through, but it is still a moronic message and no one
    > was fooled.
    >
    > Tim/Nick/Ron/Jeff/Sally/Meng/whoever wrote:
    > [some more nonsense]

    I agree. People who use other people's handles are unscrupulous and
    dastardly. Thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention
    Marty/Jeff/Gloria/Lisa/Wee/Willy

    The eCS Guy

  4. Re: [FUD4] I'm now filtering out "eCS Guy"

    Marty wrote:
    > I'm touched that you think my handle has enough credibility to get your
    > moronic message through, but it is still a moronic message and no one
    > was fooled.
    >
    > Tim/Nick/Ron/Jeff/Sally/Meng/whoever wrote:
    > [some more nonsense]

    Isn't it awful? I know exactly how you feel, Mike. It is the pathtetic.
    I have 'plunked' the handle and hope everyone else does too.

    Your friend,

    The eCS Guy

  5. Re: [FUD4] I'm now filtering out "eCS Guy"

    Marty wrote:
    > I'm touched

    Well, you are touched - in the head you nincompoop!

    Who are you? Oh yeah, big purple Barnie!

    The eCS Guy

  6. Re: I'm now filtering out "eCS Guy"

    Marty wrote:
    > I'm touched that you think my handle has enough credibility to get your
    > moronic message through, but it is still a moronic message and no one
    > was fooled.
    >
    > Tim/Nick/Ron/Jeff/Sally/Meng/whoever wrote:
    > [some more nonsense]

    Screw 'em Marty! Shove a corncob up his butt!

    Assover

  7. Re: I'm now filtering out "eCS Guy"

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > Marty wrote:
    >
    >> I'm touched that you think my handle has enough credibility to get
    >> your moronic message through, but it is still a moronic message and no
    >> one was fooled.
    >>
    >> Tim/Nick/Ron/Jeff/Sally/Meng/whoever wrote:
    >> [some more nonsense]
    >>

    > I agree. People who use other people's handles are unscrupulous and
    > dastardly. Thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention
    > Marty/Jeff/Gloria/Lisa/Wee/Willy
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    Why don't you take your crap to another newsgroup?

    Assover

  8. Re: [FUD4] I'm now filtering out "eCS Guy"

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > Marty wrote:
    >
    >> I'm touched that you think my handle has enough credibility to get
    >> your moronic message through, but it is still a moronic message and no
    >> one was fooled.
    >>
    >> Tim/Nick/Ron/Jeff/Sally/Meng/whoever wrote:
    >> [some more nonsense]
    >>

    > Isn't it awful? I know exactly how you feel, Mike. It is the pathtetic.
    > I have 'plunked' the handle and hope everyone else does too.
    >
    > Your friend,
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    We are really really tired of the foul stench you leave in these
    newsgroups. Somebody light a match! The place stinks!

    Assover

  9. Re: I'm now filtering out "eCS Guy"

    Marty wrote:

    > I've now included "The eCS Guy" in my filters and encourage everyone
    > else to do the same. The poster has turned into one sick SOB and
    > we should shut him out.
    >
    > The best words for your filters are:
    >
    > "eCS"
    > "Guy"
    > "eCS Guy"
    > "ECS GUY"
    > "ecs guy"
    >
    > Put these in your filters and you won't see him. PS, don't forget
    > to add "FUD4" to the first line of the subject and keep out the
    > trash.
    >
    > Marty

    Good for you, Larry, You've now gone from talking to yourself, to
    filtering yourself!

    How's your breakdown coming Larry? Seen your psychiatrist lately?

    The eCS Guy

  10. Re: I'm now filtering out "eCS Guy"

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > Marty wrote:
    >
    >> I've now included "The eCS Guy" in my filters and encourage everyone
    >> else to do the same. The poster has turned into one sick SOB and
    >> we should shut him out.
    >>
    >> The best words for your filters are:
    >>
    >> "eCS"
    >> "Guy"
    >> "eCS Guy"
    >> "ECS GUY"
    >> "ecs guy"
    >>
    >> Put these in your filters and you won't see him. PS, don't forget
    >> to add "FUD4" to the first line of the subject and keep out the
    >> trash.
    >>
    >> Marty

    Good for you, Erik. You've now gone from talking to yourself, to
    filtering yourself!

    How's your breakdown coming Erik? Seen your psychiatrist lately?

    The eCS Guy

  11. Re: I'm now filtering out "eCS Guy"

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > Marty wrote:
    >
    >> I've now included "The eCS Guy" in my filters and encourage everyone
    >> else to do the same. The poster has turned into one sick SOB and
    >> we should shut him out.
    >>
    >> The best words for your filters are:
    >>
    >> "eCS"
    >> "Guy"
    >> "eCS Guy"
    >> "ECS GUY"
    >> "ecs guy"
    >>
    >> Put these in your filters and you won't see him. PS, don't forget
    >> to add "FUD4" to the first line of the subject and keep out the
    >> trash.
    >>
    >> Marty

    Good for you, Erik. You've now gone from talking to yourself, to
    filtering yourself!

    How's your breakdown coming Erik? Seen your psychiatrist lately?

    The eCS Guy

  12. Re: I'm now filtering out "eCS Guy"

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > Marty wrote:
    >
    >> I've now included "The eCS Guy" in my filters and encourage everyone
    >> else to do the same. The poster has turned into one sick SOB and
    >> we should shut him out.
    >>
    >> The best words for your filters are:
    >>
    >> "eCS"
    >> "Guy"
    >> "eCS Guy"
    >> "ECS GUY"
    >> "ecs guy"
    >>
    >> Put these in your filters and you won't see him. PS, don't forget
    >> to add "FUD4" to the first line of the subject and keep out the
    >> trash.
    >>
    >> Marty

    Good for you, Erik. You've now gone from talking to yourself, to
    filtering yourself!

    How's your breakdown coming Erik? Seen your psychiatrist lately?

    The eCS Guy

  13. Re: I'm now filtering out "eCS Guy"

    The eCS Guy wrote:

    > Good for you, Erik. You've now gone from talking to yourself, to
    > filtering yourself!
    >
    > How's your breakdown coming Erik? Seen your psychiatrist lately?
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    Wow Larry. You are *so* clever. You've gone from inpersonating me to
    parroting me! Good job!

    So now I'm "Erik", huh? I thought I was "Chrysler Dan"? Do try to
    keep yout story straight.

    The eCS Guy

  14. Re: I'm now filtering out "eCS Guy"

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >

    >> Good for you, Erik. You've now gone from talking to yourself, to
    >> filtering yourself!
    >>
    >> How's your breakdown coming Erik? Seen your psychiatrist lately?
    >>
    >> The eCS Guy

    Wow Erik. You are *so* clever. You've gone from impersonating me to
    parroting me! Good job!

    So now I'm "Erik", huh? I thought I was "Chrysler Dan"? Do try to keep
    your story straight.

    The eCS Guy

  15. Re: I'm now filtering out "eCS Guy"

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >

    >> Good for you, Erik. You've now gone from talking to yourself, to
    >> filtering yourself!
    >>
    >> How's your breakdown coming Erik? Seen your psychiatrist lately?
    >>
    >> The eCS Guy

    Goodness Erik. You are *so* stupid. You've gone from impersonating me
    to parroting me! You are good!

    So now I'm "Erik", huh? I thought I was "Chrysler Dan"? Do try to
    keep your story straight.

    The eCS Guy

  16. Re: I'm now filtering out "eCS Guy"

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >

    >> Good for you, Erik. You've now gone from talking to yourself, to
    >> filtering yourself!
    >>
    >> How's your breakdown coming Erik? Seen your psychiatrist lately?
    >>
    >> The eCS Guy

    > Wow Larry. You are *so* clever. You've gone from inpersonating me to
    > parroting me! Good job!
    >
    > So now I'm "Erik", huh? I thought I was "Chrysler Dan"? Do try to
    > keep yout story straight.
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    You are Chrysler Dan, right?

+ Reply to Thread