eComStation is DEAD! Go with Mac! - OS2

This is a discussion on eComStation is DEAD! Go with Mac! - OS2 ; I'm a heavy Mac user and advocate. eComStation is dead according to IBM. Don't waste your money on eComStation. Go with a new Mac! The eCS Guy...

  1. eComStation is DEAD! Go with Mac!

    I'm a heavy Mac user and advocate. eComStation is dead
    according to IBM. Don't waste your money on eComStation.

    Go with a new Mac!

    The eCS Guy

  2. Re: OS/2 is DEAD! Go with eCS!

    The eCS Guy wrote:

    > I'm a heavy Mac user and advocate. eComStation is dead
    > according to IBM. Don't waste your money on eComStation.
    >
    > Go with a new Mac!

    Sure you are, Larry. That's why you always post from eCS, right?
    Where are your posts from your Mac, Larry?

    The eCS Guy

  3. Re: OS/2 is DEAD! Go with eCS!

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> I'm a heavy Mac user and advocate. eComStation is dead
    >> according to IBM. Don't waste your money on eComStation.
    >>
    >> Go with a new Mac!

    Sure you are, Erik. That why you always post from your
    Mac, right? Where are your posts from eCS, Erik?

    The eCS Guy

  4. Re: OS/2 is DEAD! Go with eCS!

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> I'm a heavy Mac user and advocate. eComStation is dead
    >> according to IBM. Don't waste your money on eComStation.
    >>
    >> Go with a new Mac!

    I *yse* a Mac, Erik. You don't! My headers comfirm that! You're
    headers say crapola all over the place.

    Where is your eCS, Erik???

    The eCS Guy

  5. Re: OS/2 is DEAD! Go with eCS!

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> I'm a heavy Mac user and advocate. eComStation is dead
    >> according to IBM. Don't waste your money on eComStation.
    >>
    >> Go with a new Mac!

    Keep dreaming Erik! You *can't* fake my headers. Look at 'em
    you asshole. I'm using a MAC!

    The eCS Guy

  6. Re: OS/2 is DEAD! Go with eCS!

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> The eCS Guy wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'm a heavy Mac user and advocate. eComStation is dead
    >>> according to IBM. Don't waste your money on eComStation.
    >>>
    >>> Go with a new Mac!

    > I *yse* a Mac, Erik. You don't! My headers comfirm that! You're
    > headers say crapola all over the place.
    >
    > Where is your eCS, Erik???
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    His eCS doesn't work. He's using Windows and faking his
    headers. We all know that. He is an identity thief. Go ahead,
    check it out, he's faking his email address!

    The eCS Guy

  7. Re: eComStation is DEAD! Go with Mac!

    The eCS Guy writes:

    > eComStation is dead according to IBM.

    Where did IBM say that?

  8. Re: eComStation is DEAD! Go with Mac! [FUD4]

    On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 20:46:37 UTC, tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    > The eCS Guy writes:
    >
    > > eComStation is dead according to IBM.

    > Where did IBM say that?

    IBM hasn't said this. The only "source" for this is the so called
    OS/2 guy and his many alias's.

  9. Re: eComStation is DEAD! Go with Mac!

    Kevin K wrote:
    > On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 20:46:37 UTC, tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    >

    >>The eCS Guy writes:
    >>

    >>>eComStation is dead according to IBM.

    >>Where did IBM say that?

    > IBM hasn't said this.

    Yes. IBM has said this by announcing the end of *all* sales
    of OS/2 as of December 31, 2005. This would include the
    non-issuance of all *new* licenses for OS/2 beyond that date.

    eCS has no future. Serenity can only sell what they have
    in stock. That should keep them in business until 2006 but
    beyond that eCS is useless. Anyone investing in or continuing
    their investment in eCS today is very stupid.

    I would *not* suggest the eCS Luser move to Apple's Macintosh.
    That would be just as stupid as re-investing in eCS. eCS Lusers
    should wait until Serenity announces the change of base
    operating systems from OS/2 to WindowsXP. They will get a
    break on WinXP applications that way.

    > The only "source" for this is the so called
    > OS/2 guy and his many alias's.

    This is a familiar and quite facetious claim made by the
    eCS investor. They simply refuse to accept the truth: that
    Serenity has conned them and picked their pockets.

    Please note: "Kevin K" posts out of an alias Yahoo email
    account.