Using Filtering Effectively - OS2

This is a discussion on Using Filtering Effectively - OS2 ; Insert "ecs" in your filter mechanism and you'll avoid the stupid eCS crap. -- Dr. Timothy Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com...

  1. Using Filtering Effectively

    Insert "ecs" in your filter mechanism and you'll avoid
    the stupid eCS crap.

  2. Re: Filtering Larry Effectively

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > Insert "ecs" in your filter mechanism and you'll avoid
    > the stupid eCS crap.

    Or they could use "OS/2 Guy" and they'll avoid all of your stupid crap.

    The eCS Guy

  3. Re: Filtering Kooistra Effectively

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >
    >> Insert "ecs" in your filter mechanism and you'll avoid
    >> the stupid eCS crap.
    >>

    > Or they could use "OS/2 Guy" and they'll avoid all of your stupid crap.

    Now that I think about it, that won't work. Hasn't in the
    past. Filtering eCS is a better thought.

    The eCS Guy

  4. Re: Filtering Kooistra Effectively

    In <42df1bf5$0$91633$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>, on 07/20/2005
    at 10:54 PM, The eCS Guy said:

    >The eCS Guy wrote:
    >> The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >>
    >>> Insert "ecs" in your filter mechanism and you'll avoid
    >>> the stupid eCS crap.
    >>>

    >> Or they could use "OS/2 Guy" and they'll avoid all of your stupid crap.

    >Now that I think about it, that won't work. Hasn't in the
    >past. Filtering eCS is a better thought.

    Filtering asshole tolls like you from the newsgroups and the gene pool
    would be a public service for mankind.

    >The eCS Guy

+ Reply to Thread