    Would you two ****wits knock it off? NONE OF US CARES ABOUT YOUR
    PRIVATE FEUD!

    Marty

  2. Re: ****WITS! KNOCK IT OFF!

    Marty wrote:
    > Would you two ****wits knock it off? NONE OF US CARES ABOUT YOUR
    > PRIVATE FEUD!
    >
    > Marty

    I don't agree with you that often but I will on this request. It's
    all Erik Koistra behind those sock puppet posts and it looks
    like he's trying to destroy the OS/2 newsgroups - not that
    they weren't already destroyed by the eCS freaks. :-)

  3. Re: [FUD4] ****WITS! KNOCK IT OFF!

    Someone using the handle "Marty" wrote:
    > Would you two ****wits knock it off? NONE OF US CARES ABOUT YOUR
    > PRIVATE FEUD!

    Sure you do. You cared enough to cross-post this nonsense to unaffected
    groups.

  4. Re: [FUD4] ****WITS! KNOCK IT OFF!

    On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 03:11:18 UTC, Marty
    wrote:

    > Someone using the handle "Marty" wrote:
    > > Would you two ****wits knock it off? NONE OF US CARES ABOUT YOUR
    > > PRIVATE FEUD!

    > Sure you do. You cared enough to cross-post this nonsense to unaffected
    > groups.

    Marty,
    It looks as if the "gmail" postings are out of control.

    --
    "What do you mean there's no movie?"

  5. Re: [FUD4] ****WITS! KNOCK IT OFF!

    Marty wrote:
    > Someone using the handle "Marty" wrote:
    >
    >> Would you two ****wits knock it off? NONE OF US CARES ABOUT YOUR
    >> PRIVATE FEUD!

    > Sure you do. You cared enough to cross-post this nonsense to unaffected
    > groups.

    That wasn't you? How many sock puppets live in this newsgroup?

    The eCS Guy

  6. Re: [FUD4] ****WITS! KNOCK IT OFF!

    Count Floyd wrote:
    > On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 03:11:18 UTC, Marty
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Someone using the handle "Marty" wrote:
    >>
    >>>Would you two ****wits knock it off? NONE OF US CARES ABOUT YOUR
    >>>PRIVATE FEUD!

    >>Sure you do. You cared enough to cross-post this nonsense to unaffected
    >>groups.

    > Marty,
    > It looks as if the "gmail" postings are out of control.

    Yeah, but are they even real? Is "Count Floyd" real? Who on earth
    would go around calling themselves "Count"?

    The eCS Guy

  7. Re: ****WITS! KNOCK IT OFF!

    On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 02:17:02 UTC, Marty wrote:

    > Would you two ****wits knock it off? NONE OF US CARES ABOUT YOUR
    > PRIVATE FEUD!

    Seconded.

    --
    Best regards
    Sten Solberg

    .... Also sprach Zarathustra: "Have a Good Day!"

  8. Re: [FUD4] ****WITS! KNOCK IT OFF!

    On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 03:57:02 UTC, The eCS Guy
    wrote:

    > Count Floyd wrote:
    > > On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 03:11:18 UTC, Marty
    > > wrote:

    > >>Sure you do. You cared enough to cross-post this nonsense to unaffected
    > >>groups.

    > > Marty,
    > > It looks as if the "gmail" postings are out of control.

    > Yeah, but are they even real? Is "Count Floyd" real? Who on earth
    > would go around calling themselves "Count"?

    If you had a LIFE and watched even some TV, you would know that he is
    a character from SCTV played by Joe Flaherty. Try doing something
    else besides being psychotic about friggin' operating systems!

    --
    "What do you mean there's no movie?"

  9. Re: ****WITS! KNOCK IT OFF!

    Sten Solberg wrote:
    > On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 02:17:02 UTC, Marty wrote:
    >
    >>Would you two ****wits knock it off? NONE OF US CARES ABOUT YOUR
    >>PRIVATE FEUD!

    > Seconded.

    Tripled.

    The eCS Guy

  10. Re: [FUD4] ****WITS! KNOCK IT OFF!

    Count Floyd wrote:
    > On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 03:57:02 UTC, The eCS Guy
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Count Floyd wrote:

    >>>Marty,
    >>>It looks as if the "gmail" postings are out of control.

    >>Yeah, but are they even real? Is "Count Floyd" real? Who on earth
    >>would go around calling themselves "Count"?

    > If you had a LIFE and watched even some TV, you would know that he is
    > a character from SCTV played by Joe Flaherty. Try doing something
    > else besides being psychotic about friggin' operating systems!
    >
    >>The eCS Guy

    So you see yourself as a character on a comedy show?
    You *really* need help.

    The eCS Guy

  11. Re: [FUD4] ****WITS! KNOCK IT OFF!

    On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 05:10:07 UTC, The eCS Guy
    wrote:

    > Count Floyd wrote:
    > > On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 03:57:02 UTC, The eCS Guy
    > > wrote:

    > >>Yeah, but are they even real? Is "Count Floyd" real? Who on earth
    > >>would go around calling themselves "Count"?

    > > If you had a LIFE and watched even some TV, you would know that he is
    > > a character from SCTV played by Joe Flaherty. Try doing something
    > > else besides being psychotic about friggin' operating systems!
    > >
    > >>The eCS Guy

    > So you see yourself as a character on a comedy show?
    > You *really* need help.

    Tim/Ed/Larry,
    Go to a restaurant, see a movie, watch Stargate SG-1, do some real
    estate investments, read an Anne Rice novel, build a model, get an
    antique car and restore it, get a latte at Starbuck's, go to the mall
    and shop and eat at the foodcourt, listen to some jazz, download some
    "legal" music from iTunes, play the guitar, get involved in a
    community organization, just do something besides constantly
    bull****ting about computer operating systems! After all, it is just
    a goddamn computer, I have seven of them, but I don't worship them!

    --
    "What do you mean there's no movie?"

  12. Re: [FUD4] ****WITS! KNOCK IT OFF!

    Count Floyd wrote:
    > On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 05:10:07 UTC, The eCS Guy
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Count Floyd wrote:

    >>>If you had a LIFE and watched even some TV, you would know that he is
    >>>a character from SCTV played by Joe Flaherty. Try doing something
    >>>else besides being psychotic about friggin' operating systems!

    >>So you see yourself as a character on a comedy show?
    >>You *really* need help.
    >>

    > Tim/Ed/Larry,
    > Go to a restaurant, see a movie, watch Stargate SG-1, do some real
    > estate investments, read an Anne Rice novel, build a model, get an
    > antique car and restore it, get a latte at Starbuck's, go to the mall
    > and shop and eat at the foodcourt, listen to some jazz, download some
    > "legal" music from iTunes, play the guitar, get involved in a
    > community organization, just do something besides constantly
    > bull****ting about computer operating systems! After all, it is just
    > a goddamn computer, I have seven of them, but I don't worship them!

    Yeah. Read Harry Potter and get a life like the Count here.

    The eCS Guy

  13. Re: [FUD4] ****WITS! KNOCK IT OFF!

    On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:41:01 UTC, The eCS Guy
    wrote:

    > Count Floyd wrote:
    > > On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 05:10:07 UTC, The eCS Guy
    > > wrote:

    > >>So you see yourself as a character on a comedy show?
    > >>You *really* need help.
    > >>

    > > Tim/Ed/Larry,
    > > Go to a restaurant, see a movie, watch Stargate SG-1, do some real
    > > estate investments, read an Anne Rice novel, build a model, get an
    > > antique car and restore it, get a latte at Starbuck's, go to the mall
    > > and shop and eat at the foodcourt, listen to some jazz, download some
    > > "legal" music from iTunes, play the guitar, get involved in a
    > > community organization, just do something besides constantly
    > > bull****ting about computer operating systems! After all, it is just
    > > a goddamn computer, I have seven of them, but I don't worship them!

    Yes, Tim/Larry/Ed/Zelig, at least you would be "reading", and if you
    like fantasy, how about Jerry Pournelle. There is some hope for you,
    at least you know about ONE book at least. Perhaps you should check
    your SRI Reading score or your stanine. You see, I am an
    English/Reading teacher and I would probably guess that your SRI score
    would be below
    200, placing you on Level One. But hey, some of my lower level kids,
    like yourself(ves) were at least reading illustrated novels and did
    advance and make reading gains of at least 78 points above the mean.

    --
    "What do you mean there's no movie?"

  14. Re: [FUD4] ****WITS! KNOCK IT OFF!

    Count Floyd wrote:
    > On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:41:01 UTC, The eCS Guy
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Count Floyd wrote:

    >>>Tim/Ed/Larry,
    >>>Go to a restaurant, see a movie, watch Stargate SG-1, do some real
    >>>estate investments, read an Anne Rice novel, build a model, get an
    >>>antique car and restore it, get a latte at Starbuck's, go to the mall
    >>>and shop and eat at the foodcourt, listen to some jazz, download some
    >>>"legal" music from iTunes, play the guitar, get involved in a
    >>>community organization, just do something besides constantly
    >>>bull****ting about computer operating systems! After all, it is just
    >>>a goddamn computer, I have seven of them, but I don't worship them!

    > Yes, Tim/Larry/Ed/Zelig, at least you would be "reading", and if you
    > like fantasy, how about Jerry Pournelle. There is some hope for you,
    > at least you know about ONE book at least. Perhaps you should check
    > your SRI Reading score or your stanine. You see, I am an
    > English/Reading teacher and I would probably guess that your SRI score
    > would be below
    > 200, placing you on Level One. But hey, some of my lower level kids,
    > like yourself(ves) were at least reading illustrated novels and did
    > advance and make reading gains of at least 78 points above the mean.
    >

    >>Yeah. Read Harry Potter and get a life like the Count here.
    >>
    >>The eCS Guy

    Yeah Tim/Ed/Larry/Count/Prince/FuFu and Numbchuck,

    Bee like your friend "Count Whatever his name is" and get a life.
    Sheesh... if your life gets excited by calling yourself something
    stupid, do that too.

    The eCS Guy

+ Reply to Thread