Erik Koositra: Known Identity Thief - OS2

This is a discussion on Erik Koositra: Known Identity Thief - OS2 ; You have it again folks. Erik Kooistra is stealing another person's identity and posting false messages. I mentioned his earlier when Bob St. John was claiming to release customer information and the jeopardy such an action can have on the ...

  1. Erik Koositra: Known Identity Thief

    You have it again folks. Erik Kooistra is stealing another
    person's identity and posting false messages.

    I mentioned his earlier when Bob St. John was claiming
    to release customer information and the jeopardy such
    an action can have on the lives of everyday people.

    Now we have Erik stealing another person's identity
    and pretending to be that person in these newsgroups.

    It is sick. Soon Erik will be stealing YOUR identity
    and posting messages under your name.

  2. Re: Erik Koositra: Known Identity Thief

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > You have it again folks. Erik Kooistra is stealing another
    > person's identity and posting false messages.
    >
    > I mentioned his earlier when Bob St. John was claiming
    > to release customer information and the jeopardy such
    > an action can have on the lives of everyday people.
    >
    > Now we have Erik stealing another person's identity
    > and pretending to be that person in these newsgroups.
    >
    > It is sick. Soon Erik will be stealing YOUR identity
    > and posting messages under your name.

    Screw you Tim! I admitted my error, why don't you
    admit yours?

    The eCS Guy

  3. Re: Erik Koositra: Known Identity Thief

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >
    >> You have it again folks. Erik Kooistra is stealing another
    >> person's identity and posting false messages.
    >>
    >> I mentioned his earlier when Bob St. John was claiming
    >> to release customer information and the jeopardy such
    >> an action can have on the lives of everyday people.
    >>
    >> Now we have Erik stealing another person's identity
    >> and pretending to be that person in these newsgroups.
    >>
    >> It is sick. Soon Erik will be stealing YOUR identity
    >> and posting messages under your name.

    > Screw you Tim! I admitted my error, why don't you
    > admit yours?
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    I didn't steal anyone's identity. YOU DID!

  4. Re: Erik Koositra: Known Identity Thief

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >>
    >>> You have it again folks. Erik Kooistra is stealing another
    >>> person's identity and posting false messages.
    >>>
    >>> I mentioned his earlier when Bob St. John was claiming
    >>> to release customer information and the jeopardy such
    >>> an action can have on the lives of everyday people.
    >>>
    >>> Now we have Erik stealing another person's identity
    >>> and pretending to be that person in these newsgroups.
    >>>
    >>> It is sick. Soon Erik will be stealing YOUR identity
    >>> and posting messages under your name.

    >> Screw you Tim! I admitted my error, why don't you
    >> admit yours?
    >>
    >> The eCS Guy

    > I didn't steal anyone's identity. YOU DID!

    It's ok if I steal them. It isn't ok if you steal them! You are a freak!

    The eCS Guy

+ Reply to Thread