I Stole Larry Chauvet's Identity - AGAIN! - OS2

This is a discussion on I Stole Larry Chauvet's Identity - AGAIN! - OS2 ; I think you all know me - Erik Kooistra I'm here to apologize for starting this thread under the sock puppet identity of "Larry Chauvet". I don't know the guy and I am very sorry for forging his identity and ...

  1. I Stole Larry Chauvet's Identity - AGAIN!

    I think you all know me - Erik Kooistra

    I'm here to apologize for starting this thread under the sock
    puppet identity of "Larry Chauvet".

    I don't know the guy and I am very sorry for forging his
    identity and making up lies about him.

    I'm asking everyone to forgive me and asking Larry
    Chauvet to please consider not suing me. I am truly
    sorry.

    Sorry, Sorry, Sorry. Really. I am.

    Erik Kooistra

  2. Re: I Stole Larry Chauvet's Identity - AGAIN!

    Erik Kooistra wrote:
    > I think you all know me - Erik Kooistra
    >
    > I'm here to apologize for starting this thread under the sock
    > puppet identity of "Larry Chauvet".
    >
    > I don't know the guy and I am very sorry for forging his
    > identity and making up lies about him.
    >
    > I'm asking everyone to forgive me and asking Larry
    > Chauvet to please consider not suing me. I am truly
    > sorry.
    >
    > Sorry, Sorry, Sorry. Really. I am.
    >
    > Erik Kooistra

    Jesus Kooistra. You are sick. Really sick.

  3. Larry Chauvet Is Finally Having His Public Breakdown

    Erik Kooistra wrote:

    > I think you all know me - Erik Kooistra
    >
    > I'm here to apologize for starting this thread under the sock
    > puppet identity of "Larry Chauvet".
    >
    > I don't know the guy and I am very sorry for forging his
    > identity and making up lies about him.
    >
    > I'm asking everyone to forgive me and asking Larry
    > Chauvet to please consider not suing me. I am truly
    > sorry.
    >
    > Sorry, Sorry, Sorry. Really. I am.
    >
    > Erik Kooistra

    Wow Larry - that's almost believable. If Erik really *did* "steal your
    identity", do you think he would admit it less than an hour later?

    Seriously Larry, keep seeing your shrink, OK?

    The eCS Guy

  4. Larry Chauvet Is Having A Public Breakdown

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > Erik Kooistra wrote:
    >
    >> I think you all know me - Erik Kooistra
    >>
    >> I'm here to apologize for starting this thread under the sock
    >> puppet identity of "Larry Chauvet".
    >>
    >> I don't know the guy and I am very sorry for forging his
    >> identity and making up lies about him.
    >>
    >> I'm asking everyone to forgive me and asking Larry
    >> Chauvet to please consider not suing me. I am truly
    >> sorry.
    >>
    >> Sorry, Sorry, Sorry. Really. I am.
    >>
    >> Erik Kooistra

    > Jesus Kooistra. You are sick. Really sick.

    Yes, Larry, you are. You are now publically talking to yourself.

    The eCS Guy

  5. Re: Larry Chauvet Is Finally Having His Public Breakdown

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > Erik Kooistra wrote:
    >
    >> I think you all know me - Erik Kooistra
    >>
    >> I'm here to apologize for starting this thread under the sock
    >> puppet identity of "Larry Chauvet".
    >>
    >> I don't know the guy and I am very sorry for forging his
    >> identity and making up lies about him.
    >>
    >> I'm asking everyone to forgive me and asking Larry
    >> Chauvet to please consider not suing me. I am truly
    >> sorry.
    >>
    >> Sorry, Sorry, Sorry. Really. I am.
    >>
    >> Erik Kooistra

    > Wow Larry - that's almost believable. If Erik really *did* "steal your
    > identity", do you think he would admit it less than an hour later?
    > Seriously Larry, keep seeing your shrink, OK?
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    Yeah, he caught me. I got a email right after I posted it.
    I knew he would catch me but wondered how long it
    would take.

    I am sorry. Thanks.

    The eCS Guy

  6. Re: Larry Chauvet Is Having A Public Breakdown

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >
    >> Erik Kooistra wrote:
    >>
    >>> I think you all know me - Erik Kooistra
    >>>
    >>> I'm here to apologize for starting this thread under the sock
    >>> puppet identity of "Larry Chauvet".
    >>>
    >>> I don't know the guy and I am very sorry for forging his
    >>> identity and making up lies about him.
    >>>
    >>> I'm asking everyone to forgive me and asking Larry
    >>> Chauvet to please consider not suing me. I am truly
    >>> sorry.
    >>>
    >>> Sorry, Sorry, Sorry. Really. I am.
    >>>
    >>> Erik Kooistra

    >> Jesus Kooistra. You are sick. Really sick.
    >>

    > Yes, Larry, you are. You are now publically talking to yourself.
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    No sicker then myself posting to these idiotic self-posts. I'm
    a crazy fool.

    The eCS Guy

  7. Re: Larry Chauvet Is Having A Public Breakdown

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    >>> Jesus Kooistra. You are sick. Really sick.
    >>>

    >> Yes, Larry, you are. You are now publically talking to yourself.
    >>
    >> The eCS Guy

    > No sicker then myself posting to these idiotic self-posts. I'm
    > a crazy fool.
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    Yes you are. You are a nuisance but people love me!!!!

    The eCS Guy

+ Reply to Thread