Buy OS/2 4.52 - OS2

This is a discussion on Buy OS/2 4.52 - OS2 ; Hello, I spent 5 hours on the phone with IBM US Monday July 18,2005. I want to buy OS/2 4.52 an extra set of cds, and all the updates. No one knew what I was talking about! One sales rep ...

  1. Buy OS/2 4.52

    Hello,
    I spent 5 hours on the phone with IBM US Monday July 18,2005.
    I want to buy OS/2 4.52 an extra set of cds, and all the updates.
    No one knew what I was talking about!
    One sales rep told me I called the wrong company and I had to contact
    Apple, they thought I was talking about Mac OS!!! - I gave them an IBM
    history lesson

    Does anyone have any ideas? An IBM number? An IBM contact? An
    extension?

    Thanks
    JiMbO D J0nEs

  2. Re: Buy OS/2 4.52

    wrote in message
    news:1121793172.287107.120980@g43g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hello,
    > I spent 5 hours on the phone with IBM US Monday July 18,2005.
    > I want to buy OS/2 4.52 an extra set of cds, and all the updates.
    > No one knew what I was talking about!
    > One sales rep told me I called the wrong company and I had to contact
    > Apple, they thought I was talking about Mac OS!!! - I gave them an IBM
    > history lesson
    >
    > Does anyone have any ideas? An IBM number? An IBM contact? An
    > extension?
    >
    > Thanks
    > JiMbO D J0nEs

    whats the update on this?

    were you trying to get the 4.52 convience pack updates?

  3. Re: Buy OS/2 4.52

    Sir:

    dilbert firestorm wrote:
    > wrote in message
    > news:1121793172.287107.120980@g43g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    >
    >>Hello,
    >>I spent 5 hours on the phone with IBM US Monday July 18,2005.
    >>I want to buy OS/2 4.52 an extra set of cds, and all the updates.
    >>No one knew what I was talking about!
    >>One sales rep told me I called the wrong company and I had to contact
    >>Apple, they thought I was talking about Mac OS!!! - I gave them an IBM
    >>history lesson
    >>
    >>Does anyone have any ideas? An IBM number? An IBM contact? An
    >>extension?
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>JiMbO D J0nEs
    >>

    > whats the update on this?
    >
    > were you trying to get the 4.52 convience pack updates?

    I think he needs to get the Passport Advantage account first. Then
    Google for the information that I believe David Johnson has given a few
    times. Without the product number, he is whistling in a graveyard at
    night. Those order takers have a turn over rate such that any who knew
    that OS/2 existed from ten years ago have long found better jobs.
    --
    Bill
    Thanks a Million!

  4. Re: Buy OS/2 4.52

    What is the PAssport Advantage number?

  5. Re: Buy OS/2 4.52

    JimboJones768@gmail.com wrote:
    > What is the PAssport Advantage number?

    Call the IBM Help Desk and tell them you want to purchase
    Part No. D5C4NLL. Tell them you want to obtain a Passport
    Express Account and purchase an OS/2 Warp Maintenance
    Contract.

    They can do it for you on the phone since you refuse to
    do it online.