"The Boob" Passing Out Private Customer Information - OS2

This is a discussion on "The Boob" Passing Out Private Customer Information - OS2 ; The following information is alarming several eCS investors within the OS/2 community. They now realize their own private customer information, like their credit card data, is not secure. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased ...

  1. "The Boob" Passing Out Private Customer Information

    The following information is alarming several eCS investors
    within the OS/2 community. They now realize their own
    private customer information, like their credit card data,
    is not secure.

    This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased
    anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys:

    Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed
    private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer.
    Information that was provided under the provision of
    confidentiality and safekeeping.

    This means your credit card information, personal data,
    including residence and/or billing information, date
    of birth, private telephone numbers, social security
    number and all other confidential information you provided
    to either Mensys or Serenity as a requirement of a purchase
    is unsafe, unsecured and apt to be revealed publicly. It is
    a criminal act as stipulated in the account agreement of the
    consumer and against the law under the U.S. Consumer
    Protection Act.

    If you have an account with Serenity or with Mensys,
    or if you are contemplating a purchase with either,
    you need to reconsider today.

    You already have an account you have every right to
    take legal action against these two entities, to immediately
    demand your private information be removed and to file
    a report with the State Attorney General of Texas against
    the business license of Serenity Systems aka Managed
    Systems as well as the European Consumer's Union
    against the business license of Mensys.

    No company or company official, no matter how
    'important' they perceive themselves to be, have
    the right to put your life and information in danger.
    Bob St. John has done just that and disseminated
    the information around the world.

  2. Re: "The Boob" Passing Out [FUD4] Customer Information

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed
    > private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer.
    > Information that was provided under the provision of
    > confidentiality and safekeeping.
    >
    > This means your

    > social security number

    > is unsafe, unsecured and apt to be revealed publicly.

    Please stop... can't stop laughing...

  3. Re: "The Boob" Passing Out Customer Information

    Jeroen Besse wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >
    >> Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed
    >> private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer.
    >> Information that was provided under the provision of
    >> confidentiality and safekeeping.

    > Please stop... can't stop laughing...

    Yeah, it's laughing assholes like you that worry the
    hell out of the Mensys customer. You think it is all
    a joke - until it happens to you and then you go
    nuts whining your head off.

    Let's see if we can't get some idiot vendor you've
    got an account with to post *your* private information.
    Then you can split your sides trying to plug up all
    the financial leaks!

    And you wonder why no one buys eCS?

  4. Re: "The Boob" Passing Out [FUD4] Information

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Jeroen Besse wrote:
    >
    >> The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >>
    >>> Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed
    >>> private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer.
    >>> Information that was provided under the provision of
    >>> confidentiality and safekeeping.

    >> Please stop... can't stop laughing...

    > You think it is all
    > a joke

    Yes, especially the part of the social security number.

  5. A new job for booby and his shills

    We know you're all out of business come December -->that's a little less
    then 6 months away, so I thought I'd help you characters get in engaged in
    something with a future. booby can buy the franchise with his ecs
    profits, and you shills can share the work.

    Remember this is an ad (that means someone is selling/giving something
    away) for jobs. To employ all you ecs shills, you will have to get booby
    to buy a franchise and employ all of you. Then you can come home after
    the shift and whine about how much better life was when ecs was selling
    like hot cakes, until the bad mean guys at IBM stopped all the fun.

    Anyway, knowing how you guys have all this experience trying to clean up
    booby's ****, I figure this is a natural fit for most of you shills.
    Booby can stay right in texas too. And this one will pay enough so he
    won't be trying to stick the good state every year by not paying his
    business fees until he gets caught red handed lying about it again.

    **********

    Crime Scene Cleanup Technician
    Date: 2005-07-15, 4:47PM CDT

    Openings for two, full-time, crime scene cleanup technicians. This is not
    an easy job, physically or mentally. Must be in good shape, able to lift
    50 lbs, and willing to be on call 24 hours. Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
    Nonsmoker a plus. Most of our business (90%) is during regular hours. We
    clean crime scenes, suicides, natural death scenes, gross filth
    properties, etc. This is a full-time, salaried position. Pay starts at
    $500.00 per week and has the potential of an annual salary of $50,000.00.
    We provide all vehicles, equipment, and training. Please contact us
    through the Careers button at www.amdecon.com. Read all the instructions.
    Must live within 30 minutes of Irving Mall in Irving, TX. NO PHONE CALLS,
    NO FAXES. Apply only through our web site www.amdecon.com.

    * Job location is Irving
    * Compensation: $500.00 per week, guaranteed 40 hours

  6. [FUD4] Re: A new job for booby and his shills

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > We know you're all out of business come December -->that's a little less
    > then 6 months away, so I thought I'd help you characters get in engaged in
    > something with a future. booby can buy the franchise with his ecs
    > profits, and you shills can share the work.
    >
    > Remember this is an ad (that means someone is selling/giving something
    > away) for jobs. To employ all you ecs shills, you will have to get booby
    > to buy a franchise and employ all of you. Then you can come home after
    > the shift and whine about how much better life was when ecs was selling
    > like hot cakes, until the bad mean guys at IBM stopped all the fun.
    >
    > Anyway, knowing how you guys have all this experience trying to clean up
    > booby's ****, I figure this is a natural fit for most of you shills.
    > Booby can stay right in texas too. And this one will pay enough so he
    > won't be trying to stick the good state every year by not paying his
    > business fees until he gets caught red handed lying about it again.
    >

    > **********
    >
    > Crime Scene Cleanup Technician
    > Date: 2005-07-15, 4:47PM CDT
    >
    > Openings for two, full-time, crime scene cleanup technicians. This is not
    > an easy job, physically or mentally. Must be in good shape, able to lift
    > 50 lbs, and willing to be on call 24 hours. Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
    > Nonsmoker a plus. Most of our business (90%) is during regular hours. We
    > clean crime scenes, suicides, natural death scenes, gross filth
    > properties, etc. This is a full-time, salaried position. Pay starts at
    > $500.00 per week and has the potential of an annual salary of $50,000.00.
    > We provide all vehicles, equipment, and training. Please contact us
    > through the Careers button at www.amdecon.com. Read all the instructions.
    > Must live within 30 minutes of Irving Mall in Irving, TX. NO PHONE CALLS,
    > NO FAXES. Apply only through our web site www.amdecon.com.
    >
    > * Job location is Irving
    > * Compensation: $500.00 per week, guaranteed 40 hours

    ....hmm

    Sounds like a better job than working for HUD. Do you think Larry has
    applied yet?

  7. Re: A new job for booby and his shills

    eComStation RuleZ wrote:
    > letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >
    >> We know you're all out of business come December -->that's a little less
    >> then 6 months away, so I thought I'd help you characters get in
    >> engaged in
    >> something with a future. booby can buy the franchise with his ecs
    >> profits, and you shills can share the work.
    >> Remember this is an ad (that means someone is selling/giving something
    >> away) for jobs. To employ all you ecs shills, you will have to get booby
    >> to buy a franchise and employ all of you. Then you can come home after
    >> the shift and whine about how much better life was when ecs was selling
    >> like hot cakes, until the bad mean guys at IBM stopped all the fun.
    >> Anyway, knowing how you guys have all this experience trying to clean up
    >> booby's ****, I figure this is a natural fit for most of you shills.
    >> Booby can stay right in texas too. And this one will pay enough so he
    >> won't be trying to stick the good state every year by not paying his
    >> business fees until he gets caught red handed lying about it again.
    >>
    >> **********
    >>
    >> Crime Scene Cleanup Technician
    >> Date: 2005-07-15, 4:47PM CDT
    >>
    >> Openings for two, full-time, crime scene cleanup technicians. This is
    >> not
    >> an easy job, physically or mentally. Must be in good shape, able to lift
    >> 50 lbs, and willing to be on call 24 hours. Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
    >> Nonsmoker a plus. Most of our business (90%) is during regular hours. We
    >> clean crime scenes, suicides, natural death scenes, gross filth
    >> properties, etc. This is a full-time, salaried position. Pay starts at
    >> $500.00 per week and has the potential of an annual salary of
    >> $50,000.00.
    >> We provide all vehicles, equipment, and training. Please contact us
    >> through the Careers button at www.amdecon.com. Read all the
    >> instructions.
    >> Must live within 30 minutes of Irving Mall in Irving, TX. NO PHONE
    >> CALLS,
    >> NO FAXES. Apply only through our web site www.amdecon.com.
    >>
    >> * Job location is Irving
    >> * Compensation: $500.00 per week, guaranteed 40 hours

    I went an applied but I was really looking for a job cleaning up
    vomit and diarreha. Luckily they have a position for "Used Tampon
    Handler" and the guy said I would make a perfect candidate.
    I have to pay them $20 an hour to do it but it is worth it. I save
    those things!

    Jeramie

+ Reply to Thread