Your Customer Information Not Safe With Mensys! - OS2

This is a discussion on Your Customer Information Not Safe With Mensys! - OS2 ; The following information is alarming several eCS investors within the OS/2 community. They now realize their own private customer information, like their credit card data, is not secure. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased ...

  1. Your Customer Information Not Safe With Mensys!

    The following information is alarming several eCS investors
    within the OS/2 community. They now realize their own
    private customer information, like their credit card data,
    is not secure.

    This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased
    anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys:

    Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed
    private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer.
    Information that was provided under the provision of
    confidentiality and safekeeping.

    This means your credit card information, personal data,
    including residence and/or billing information, date
    of birth, private telephone numbers, social security
    number and all other confidential information you provided
    to either Mensys or Serenity as a requirement of a purchase
    is unsafe, unsecured and apt to be revealed publicly. It is
    a criminal act as stipulated in the account agreement of the
    consumer and against the law under the U.S. Consumer
    Protection Act.

    If you have an account with Serenity or with Mensys,
    or if you are contemplating a purchase with either,
    you need to reconsider today.

    You already have an account you have every right to
    take legal action against these two entities, to immediately
    demand your private information be removed and to file
    a report with the State Attorney General of Texas against
    the business license of Serenity Systems aka Managed
    Systems as well as the European Consumer's Union
    against the business license of Mensys.

    No company or company official, no matter how
    'important' they perceive themselves to be, have
    the right to put your life and information in danger.
    Bob St. John has done just that and disseminated
    the information around the world.

  2. Re: Larry Chauvet's False Identity Information Not Safe With Mensys!

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased
    > anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys:
    >
    > Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed
    > private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer.
    > Information that was provided under the provision of
    > confidentiality and safekeeping.

    Yes, he announced that there is no "Tim Martin" in the records, but
    there IS a Chauvet. So Larry is now in full on panic mode.

    Keep dancing, Larry!

    The eCS Guy

  3. Re: Larry Chauvet's False Identity Information Not Safe With Mensys!

    The eCS Guy wrote:

    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >
    > > This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased
    > > anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys:
    > >
    > > Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed
    > > private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer.
    > > Information that was provided under the provision of
    > > confidentiality and safekeeping.
    > >

    > Yes, he announced that there is no "Tim Martin" in the records, but
    > there IS a Chauvet. So Larry is now in full on panic mode.

    Tim has already said that no Chauvet has ever bought eCS, which means
    that Bob must have lied when he said there was a Chauvet in his records.

    Since a lie about a non-existing customer does not really constitute
    "revealing private information belonging to a customer", I don't see
    what Tim's point is.

    --
    Andrew J. Brehm
    Marx Brothers Fan

  4. Re: Larry Chauvet's False Identity Information Not Safe With Mensys![FUD4]

    Andrew J. Brehm wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >

    >>The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >>

    >>>This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased
    >>>anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys:
    >>>
    >>>Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed
    >>>private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer.
    >>>Information that was provided under the provision of
    >>>confidentiality and safekeeping.
    >>>

    >>Yes, he announced that there is no "Tim Martin" in the records, but
    >>there IS a Chauvet. So Larry is now in full on panic mode.
    >>

    > Tim has already said that no Chauvet has ever bought eCS, which means
    > that Bob must have lied when he said there was a Chauvet in his records.
    >
    > Since a lie about a non-existing customer does not really constitute
    > "revealing private information belonging to a customer", I don't see
    > what Tim's point is.

    Rest assured. Nobody sees Tim's point.

  5. Re: Larry Chauvet's False Identity Information Not Safe With Mensys![FUD4]

    Jeroen Besse wrote:

    > Andrew J. Brehm wrote:
    >
    >> The eCS Guy wrote:

    >>> Yes, he announced that there is no "Tim Martin" in the records, but
    >>> there IS a Chauvet. So Larry is now in full on panic mode.
    >>>

    >> Tim has already said that no Chauvet has ever bought eCS, which means
    >> that Bob must have lied when he said there was a Chauvet in his records.
    >>
    >> Since a lie about a non-existing customer does not really constitute
    >> "revealing private information belonging to a customer", I don't see
    >> what Tim's point is.

    > Rest assured. Nobody sees Tim's point.

    Rest assured, Larry never *has* a point.

    The eCS Guy

  6. Re: Larry Chauvet's False Identity Information Not Safe With Mensys!

    Andrew J. Brehm wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >

    >>The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >>

    >>>This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased
    >>>anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys:
    >>>
    >>>Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed
    >>>private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer.
    >>>Information that was provided under the provision of
    >>>confidentiality and safekeeping.
    >>>

    >>Yes, he announced that there is no "Tim Martin" in the records, but
    >>there IS a Chauvet. So Larry is now in full on panic mode.

    > Tim has already said that no Chauvet has ever bought eCS, which means
    > that Bob must have lied when he said there was a Chauvet in his records.

    That's how I take it. Bob probably lied just to rankle Tim.
    Tim's response was dramatic pointing out that Bob was
    willing to reveal a customer's record in a public newsgroup.
    Bob/Serenity doesn't need that kind of bad publicity.

    > Since a lie about a non-existing customer does not really constitute
    > "revealing private information belonging to a customer", I don't see
    > what Tim's point is.

    Obviously to embarass Bob St. John, Serenity and Mensys.
    And it did it so take your hat off to him. Big mistake by Bob
    to underestimate and I can only believe Bob did it because
    he couldn't help himself.

    Serenity and Mensys lost a lot of credibility. I've come across
    a couple of people who had eCS on their shopping lists and
    dropped it when they kept seeing Tim's rants about theft of
    customer information. I wonder how Mensys feels about Bob
    and eCS now.

    The eCS Guy

  7. Re: Larry Chauvet's False Identity Information Not Safe With Mensys![FUD4]

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > Jeroen Besse wrote:
    >
    >> Andrew J. Brehm wrote:

    >>> Tim has already said that no Chauvet has ever bought eCS, which means
    >>> that Bob must have lied when he said there was a Chauvet in his records.
    >>>
    >>> Since a lie about a non-existing customer does not really constitute
    >>> "revealing private information belonging to a customer", I don't see
    >>> what Tim's point is.

    >> Rest assured. Nobody sees Tim's point.

    > Rest assured, Larry never *has* a point.

    Sorry. Rest assured, Tim does have a very *valid* point.

    The eCS Guy

  8. Re: Larry Chauvet's False Identity Information Not Safe With Mensys!

    Andrew J. Brehm wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >

    >>The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >>

    >>>This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased
    >>>anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys:
    >>>
    >>>Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed
    >>>private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer.
    >>>Information that was provided under the provision of
    >>>confidentiality and safekeeping.
    >>>

    >>Yes, he announced that there is no "Tim Martin" in the records, but
    >>there IS a Chauvet. So Larry is now in full on panic mode.
    >>

    > Tim has already said that no Chauvet has ever bought eCS, which means
    > that Bob must have lied when he said there was a Chauvet in his records.
    >
    > Since a lie about a non-existing customer does not really constitute
    > "revealing private information belonging to a customer", I don't see
    > what Tim's point is.

    It's not the lie that is the problem. Its the fact that Bob
    hung his ass out there and proved he was willing to
    talk about a customer's record in a public group.
    Lie or not, Bob hurt the credibility of Serenity and Mensys.

    The eCS Guy

  9. Re: Larry Chauvet's False Identity Information Not Safe With Mensys![FUD4]

    The eCS Guy wrote:

    >> Rest assured, Larry never *has* a point.

    > Sorry. Rest assured, Tim does have a very *valid* point.

    No Larry, you don't. This pathetic attempt to impersonate me is not
    working. Your headers are all wrong.

    The Real eCS Guy

+ Reply to Thread