Consumer Alert! Mensys Private Records Breached! - OS2

This is a discussion on Consumer Alert! Mensys Private Records Breached! - OS2 ; This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys: Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer. Information that was provided under the provision of ...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Consumer Alert! Mensys Private Records Breached!

  1. Consumer Alert! Mensys Private Records Breached!

    This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased
    anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys:

    Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed
    private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer.
    Information that was provided under the provision of
    confidentiality and safekeeping.

    This means your credit card information, personal data,
    including residence and/or billing information, date
    of birth, private telephone numbers and all other
    confidential information you provided to either entity
    as a requirement of a purchase is unsafe and apt
    to be revealed. It is a criminal act as stipulated in the
    account agreement of the consumer.

    If you have an account with Serenity or with Mensys
    you have every right to take legal action against
    these two entities, to immediately demand your
    private information be removed and to file a report
    with the State Attorney General of Texas against
    the business license of Serenity Systems aka
    Managed Systems as well as the European
    Consumer's Union against the business license
    of Mensys.

    No company or company official, no matter how
    'important' they perceive themselves to be, have
    the right to put your life and information in danger.
    Bob St. John has done just that and disseminated
    the information around the world.

    --
    Dr. Timothy Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

  2. Re: Consumer Alert! Larry Chauvet's Private Records Breached!

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased
    > anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys:
    >
    > Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed
    > private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer.
    > Information that was provided under the provision of
    > confidentiality and safekeeping.
    >

    Yes, he announced that there is no "Tim Martin" in the records, but
    there IS a Chauvet. So Larry is now in full on panic mode.

    Keep dancing, Larry!

    The eCS Guy

  3. Re: Consumer Alert! Larry Chauvet's Private Records Breached!

    On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 11:23:03 -0500, The eCS Guy wrote:

    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >
    >> [quoted text muted]

    > Yes, he announced that there is no "Tim Martin" in the records, but there
    > IS a Chauvet. So Larry is now in full on panic mode.
    >
    > Keep dancing, Larry!
    >
    > The eCS Guy



    And yet he as yet hasn't posted a link to where the exposed credit card
    info is supposedly posted.

    Since he seems to be feverishly posting messages that credit card numbers
    are being exposed, proof seems to be in order.

  4. Re: Consumer Alert! Larry Chauvet's Private Records Breached!

    Kevin K wrote:

    >On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 11:23:03 -0500, The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >>The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>>[quoted text muted]
    >>>
    >>>

    >>Yes, he announced that there is no "Tim Martin" in the records, but there
    >>IS a Chauvet. So Larry is now in full on panic mode.
    >>
    >>Keep dancing, Larry!
    >>
    >>The eCS Guy
    >>
    >>

    >
    >
    >And yet he as yet hasn't posted a link to where the exposed credit card
    >info is supposedly posted.
    >
    >Since he seems to be feverishly posting messages that credit card numbers
    >are being exposed, proof seems to be in order.
    >
    >

    It's just a typical Larry Chauvet rant. He always posts insane drivel
    with no support. It's all he can do. It's tough to support lies with
    real evidence.

    The eCS Guy

  5. Re: Consumer Alert! Larry Chauvet's Private Records Breached!

    On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 17:30:01 -0500, The eCS Guy wrote:

    > Kevin K wrote:
    >
    >> [quoted text muted]

    > It's just a typical Larry Chauvet rant. He always posts insane drivel
    > with no support. It's all he can do. It's tough to support lies with
    > real evidence.
    >
    > The eCS Guy


    His method of argument is that repetition makes truth.

    I find it hard to believe that anyone who was thinking about buying an
    OS/2 product who didn't already know these newsgroups would find him
    persuasive. Someone looking for the first time today, for example, would
    see dozens of disproven claims. Further research would find a LONG
    history of this.

    A consenquence of this with a 50% chance of being right, +-50%, is someone
    less likely to even give OS/2 a try. Which is probably his intent. He
    must have a desire to be the last OS/2 user in the world before he dies


+ Reply to Thread