Expart - OS2

This is a discussion on Expart - OS2 ; Is Expart still necessary, or has it been included in later fixes?...

  1. Expart

    Is Expart still necessary, or has it been included in later fixes?

  2. Re: Expart

    On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 05:03:54 UTC in comp.os.os2.setup.misc,
    johnsuth@nospam.com.au wrote:

    > Is Expart still necessary, or has it been included in later fixes?

    It's certainly in XR_C005 along with the > 512GB fixes.

    --
    Trevor Hemsley, Brighton, UK.
    Trevor-Hemsley at dsl dot pipex dot com

  3. Re: Expart

    On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 05:03:54 GMT, johnsuth@nospam.com.au wrote:
    > Is Expart still necessary, or has it been included in later fixes?

    It's included in XR_C004 at least.

    I don't know about Warp 4 FixPaks, though. (XR_M017 postdates EXPART, so
    there's a good chance it's included.)

    --
    Alex Taylor
    http://www.cs-club.org/~alex