My eCS has no Realplayer/2! Serenity Lied! - OS2

This is a discussion on My eCS has no Realplayer/2! Serenity Lied! - OS2 ; Serenity's false marketing eCS packaging: The package for eCS v1.2 displays a picture of "RealPlayer" and lies to the potential customer with the implication that a version of RealPlayer for OS/2 is included in the eCS v1.2 product. No such ...

  1. My eCS has no Realplayer/2! Serenity Lied!

    Serenity's false marketing eCS packaging: The package for eCS v1.2
    displays a picture of "RealPlayer" and lies to the potential customer
    with the implication that a version of RealPlayer for OS/2
    is included in the eCS v1.2 product. No such product exists.

    Why does Serenity have to lie like this? Is their product so bad that
    they have to make up crap to sell it?

  2. Re: My eCS has no Realplayer/2! Serenity Lied!

    eCS Is A Ripoff wrote:

    >Serenity's false marketing eCS packaging: The package for eCS v1.2
    >displays a picture of "RealPlayer" and lies to the potential customer
    >with the implication that a version of RealPlayer for OS/2
    >is included in the eCS v1.2 product. No such product exists.
    >
    >Why does Serenity have to lie like this? Is their product so bad that
    >they have to make up crap to sell it?

    Sure Larry. Whatever you say.

    TheOS2Guy

+ Reply to Thread