Can't Find "Warp 5" in eCS! Is it a lie? - OS2

This is a discussion on Can't Find "Warp 5" in eCS! Is it a lie? - OS2 ; You know what? Those people at Serenity lied to me! They said ecomstation had "Warp 5" in it and it doesn't! When I tried to install it on my machine it just sat there - 20 minutes, 40 minutes, one ...

  1. Can't Find "Warp 5" in eCS! Is it a lie?

    You know what? Those people at Serenity lied to me! They said
    ecomstation had "Warp 5" in it and it doesn't! When I tried to install
    it on my machine it just sat there - 20 minutes, 40 minutes, one hour
    and I finally gave up.

    There is no "Warp 5" in eCS. It's a lie. Don't be scammed!

  2. Re: Can't Find "Warp 5" in eCS! Is it a lie?

    eCS Is A Ripoff wrote:

    >You know what? Those people at Serenity lied to me! They said
    >ecomstation had "Warp 5" in it and it doesn't! When I tried to install
    >it on my machine it just sat there - 20 minutes, 40 minutes, one hour
    >and I finally gave up.
    >
    >There is no "Warp 5" in eCS. It's a lie. Don't be scammed!

    Sure Larry. Whatever you say.

    TheOS2Guy

+ Reply to Thread