canon printer - OS2

This is a discussion on canon printer - OS2 ; what's the current drivers for the canon pixma ip4000 inkjet printer? just recently brought it and have set it up. now it needs the drivers....

  1. canon printer

    what's the current drivers for the canon pixma ip4000 inkjet printer?

    just recently brought it and have set it up. now it needs the drivers.

  2. Re: canon printer

    Hi Dilbert

    Dilbert Firestorm wrote:
    > what's the current drivers for the canon pixma ip4000 inkjet printer?
    >
    > just recently brought it and have set it up. now it needs the drivers.

    I find the i850 (omni build 30.822) work fine for most uses but use the
    i950 drivers for printing from OpenOffice and Acrobat.

    Regards

    Pete

+ Reply to Thread