Utility to update 'installed' CONFIG.SYS again please? - OS2

This is a discussion on Utility to update 'installed' CONFIG.SYS again please? - OS2 ; I think it was Will Hartzell who told me the last time, but again I've forgoten the utility which if run on an OS/2 command line will 'update' the as-installed OS/2 CONFIG.SYS which is used at the F1 prompt to ...

  1. Utility to update 'installed' CONFIG.SYS again please?

    I think it was Will Hartzell who told me the last time, but again I've
    forgoten the utility which if run on an OS/2 command line will 'update'
    the as-installed OS/2 CONFIG.SYS which is used at the F1 prompt to boot
    to a command line.

    One does this as a box ages with later hardware and things which would
    make the as-originally-installed CONFIG.SYS not the best such choice.

    Would somebody here tell me the name of that utility again please?

    Thanks ...

    --

    --> Sleep well; OS2's still awake!

    Mike Luther

  2. Re: Utility to update 'installed' CONFIG.SYS again please?

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 04:58:35 UTC in comp.os.os2.setup.misc, Mike Luther
    wrote:

    > Would somebody here tell me the name of that utility again please?

    arcinst.exe

    --
    Trevor Hemsley, Brighton, UK.
    Trevor-Hemsley at dsl dot pipex dot com