just a little info please - OS2

This is a discussion on just a little info please - OS2 ; it has been a long time folks. my old machine died. I bought a dell 8400 with sata drive and xp pro. I need a arm load of info for os/2 warp 4 please. I have lost all addresses to ...

  1. just a little info please

    it has been a long time folks. my old machine died. I bought a dell
    8400 with sata drive and xp pro.

    I need a arm load of info for os/2 warp 4 please.

    I have lost all addresses to obtain fix paks, loas all copies during
    divorvce move

    I am not exactly sure how I should go about getting warp 4 on this
    machine..........same as always I guess.....80 gig
    drive.......partition it so I have a 8 gig drive for warp I suppose
    and then reinstall everything.........?

    of course you can see how to reply to me via email without too much
    trouble........just loose the word junk from the email address

    thank you

  2. Re: just a little info please

    I would buy ECS; they bring it all together & even provide a poor man's
    "winblows update" function.

    it used to be about $70.

    wrote in message

    > it has been a long time folks. my old machine died. I bought a dell
    > 8400 with sata drive and xp pro.
    >
    > I need a arm load of info for os/2 warp 4 please.
    >
    > I have lost all addresses to obtain fix paks, loas all copies during
    > divorvce move
    >
    > I am not exactly sure how I should go about getting warp 4 on this
    > machine..........same as always I guess.....80 gig
    > drive.......partition it so I have a 8 gig drive for warp I suppose
    > and then reinstall everything.........?
    >
    > of course you can see how to reply to me via email without too much
    > trouble........just loose the word junk from the email address
    >
    > thank you

+ Reply to Thread