OS/2 Man exposed: Jason Michael Bowen - OS2

This is a discussion on OS/2 Man exposed: Jason Michael Bowen - OS2 ; Subject says it all. Bowen has been hiding behind another sock puppet for quite sometime now. He doesn't use OS/2 (Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 (Windows/20041206)) and has a long history of various sock puppets. A message from Colorado.edu reports his college ...

  1. OS/2 Man exposed: Jason Michael Bowen

    Subject says it all. Bowen has been hiding behind another
    sock puppet for quite sometime now. He doesn't use OS/2
    (Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 (Windows/20041206)) and has
    a long history of various sock puppets. A message from
    Colorado.edu reports his college Internet access is curtailed
    and he's reverted to his old pcisys.net account.

    How much more pathetic can he get?
    --
    Tim Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy

  2. Re: OS/2 Man exposed: Jason Michael Bowen

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Subject says it all. Bowen has been hiding behind another
    > sock puppet for quite sometime now. He doesn't use OS/2
    > (Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 (Windows/20041206)) and has
    > a long history of various sock puppets. A message from
    > Colorado.edu reports his college Internet access is curtailed
    > and he's reverted to his old pcisys.net account.
    >
    > How much more pathetic can he get?

    and ps, I'm not hiding, the whois has my real name.

  3. Re: OS/2 Man exposed: Jason Michael Bowen

    We shouldn't tell lies no should we. I did register os2.us, I
    told Eddie to look up the whois. It took you a week to figure
    this out? I even replied from this account in one of the
    threads but Eddie was too stupid to figure it out. Anybody want
    an os2guy@os2.us account?

    In article <4225ce05_3@news3.prserv.net>,
    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >Subject says it all. Bowen has been hiding behind another
    >sock puppet for quite sometime now. He doesn't use OS/2
    >(Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 (Windows/20041206)) and has
    >a long history of various sock puppets. A message from
    >Colorado.edu reports his college Internet access is curtailed
    >and he's reverted to his old pcisys.net account.
    >
    >How much more pathetic can he get?
    >--
    >Tim Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    >Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    >email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

  4. Re: OS/2 Man exposed: Jason Michael Bowen

    OS/2 Man wrote:

    > and ps, I'm not hiding, the whois has my real name.

    Of course you're hiding. If you weren't then you wouldn't
    use an old ISP account and hide behind the fake personae
    called "OS/2 Man" to attack *real* OS/2 users. You don't
    even use OS/2 idyit!

    We all knew who you were and with every post we laughed
    our head off at your stupidity.

    --
    Tim Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy

  5. Re: OS/2 Man exposed: Jason Michael Bowen

    In article <42266a30_4@news3.prserv.net>,
    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >OS/2 Man wrote:
    >
    >> and ps, I'm not hiding, the whois has my real name.

    >Of course you're hiding. If you weren't then you wouldn't
    >use an old ISP account and hide behind the fake personae
    >called "OS/2 Man" to attack *real* OS/2 users. You don't
    >even use OS/2 idyit!

    Umm ****nut... I'm using my ISP to connect to this account. I always use
    it. I'm not a student nor do I work for the University of Colorado, I
    haven't for years. I have multiple accounts all over the place. You
    really are stupid. You claimed I was curtailed, why you lie like that is
    beyond me. You and Eddie both claimed that before. Here I am, calling
    you a stupid ****.

    >We all knew who you were and with every post we laughed
    >our head off at your stupidity.

    In that case, why did you have to post this if you knew? So, I tell Eddie
    to look up the whois and you think you figured something out? Man you are
    really stupid.

    >--
    >Tim Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    >Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    >email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

  6. OT: Re: OS/2 Man exposed: Jason Michael Bowen

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > OS/2 Man wrote:
    >
    >> and ps, I'm not hiding, the whois has my real name.

    > Of course you're hiding. If you weren't then you wouldn't
    > use an old ISP account and hide behind the fake personae
    > called "OS/2 Man" to attack *real* OS/2 users. You don't
    > even use OS/2 idyit!
    >
    > We all knew who you were and with every post we laughed
    > our head off at your stupidity.

  7. Re: OS/2 Man exposed: Jason Michael Bowen

    Jason Bowen wrote:

    > Umm ****nut... I'm using my ISP to connect to this account.

    You've been exposed. Caught. Hand in the cookie jar. You
    have no other choice now.

    > You claimed I was curtailed,

    You *are* curtailed. You are squirming like a greased
    pig.

    > why did you have to post this if you knew?

    Personal pleasure. You don't use OS/2. You don't belong
    in these OS/2 newsgroups. You invade here for one purpose:
    to harass *real* OS/2 users and you've done it for years.
    You couldn't win, you couldn't gain the attention you wanted
    and you couldn't stand the fact that we continue to flourish.

    I waited long enough for you to hang yourself and you did.
    Beautifully.

    Your credibility is as nil as that of Michael Greene, Jerone
    Besse, Herbert Rosenau and Jeramie Samphere. You've
    created a phony sock puppet and used it to attack *real*
    OS/2 users - and you were caught red-handed.

    You will never live it down and I'll make sure of that.

    --
    Tim Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy

  8. Jeramie Samphere: Hobbes Thief Caught In The Act

    Jeramie Samphere wrote:

    Nothing. He's pissed because we caught him trying
    to steal Hobbes from NMSU and running a phony
    Donation scheme to fund his own private website.

    Jeramie Samphere has no credibility.

    --
    Tim Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy

  9. Re: OS/2 Man exposed: Jason Michael Bowen

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Jason Bowen wrote:
    >
    >> Umm ****nut... I'm using my ISP to connect to this account.

    > You've been exposed. Caught. Hand in the cookie jar. You
    > have no other choice now.

    I have plenty of choices, like my new email address?

    >> You claimed I was curtailed,

    > You *are* curtailed. You are squirming like a greased
    > pig.

    LOL, you really are stupid. I taunted Eddie to look at the whois. I
    wasn't hiding, I was standing right in broad daylight. Now get a life.

    >> why did you have to post this if you knew?

    > Personal pleasure. You don't use OS/2. You don't belong
    > in these OS/2 newsgroups. You invade here for one purpose:
    > to harass *real* OS/2 users and you've done it for years.
    > You couldn't win, you couldn't gain the attention you wanted
    > and you couldn't stand the fact that we continue to flourish.
    >
    > I waited long enough for you to hang yourself and you did.
    > Beautifully.
    >
    > Your credibility is as nil as that of Michael Greene, Jerone
    > Besse, Herbert Rosenau and Jeramie Samphere. You've
    > created a phony sock puppet and used it to attack *real*
    > OS/2 users - and you were caught red-handed.
    >
    > You will never live it down and I'll make sure of that.

    Live what down? Challenging somebody to look at the whois, showing how
    technically inept they were when they couldn't figure out how to do it?
    How many times did you write CU trying to get my account yanked? You
    and Eddie are both scoffed at by anybody that lives in a non-skewed reality.

    ---
    OS/2 Guy
    The one and only OS/2 guy from an OS/2 domain.

+ Reply to Thread