eCS Forums In Tizzy As eCS Sinks Down Gutter - OS2

This is a discussion on eCS Forums In Tizzy As eCS Sinks Down Gutter - OS2 ; The hub-bub running throughout the eCS private forums over IBM's latest announcement of automatic renewal of Passport Advantage OS/2 Maintenance Contracts and Software Subscriptions is picking up a frenzied pace. "I'm lucky I kept my SWC subscription up-to-date and renewed ...

  1. eCS Forums In Tizzy As eCS Sinks Down Gutter

    The hub-bub running throughout the eCS private forums over IBM's
    latest announcement of automatic renewal of Passport Advantage
    OS/2 Maintenance Contracts and Software Subscriptions is picking
    up a frenzied pace.

    "I'm lucky I kept my SWC subscription up-to-date and renewed
    it with Passport Advantage. At least I'll be able to keep my OS/2
    system current..."

    "Screw IBM dammit! I'll move to WindowsXP full time next year.
    Microsoft's Longhorn is going to be my new operating system
    of choice."

    "I'm already prepared for the demise of eCS having moved my
    system over to Linux. Here, in Japan, I'm the only person I know
    who uses or even knows about eComStation. Linux is the main
    choice here but Microsoft dominates, of course."

    "I am SO PISSED OFF that IBM would undercut us like this!
    I've put a lot of time and effort and money into eCS and now
    it was all for naught. I'm not surprised because IBM hates
    OS/2 and this is their way of killing off eComStation!"

    "I'm already looking elsewhere. As far as I'm concerned
    eCS and OS/2 are dead..."
    --
    Tim Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy

  2. Re: eCS Forums In Tizzy As eCS Sinks Down Gutter

    Yes, I've read many of those writers and they are worried. I'm worried
    but I renewed my PA account a few months ago when Serenity wasn't
    supplying me with the latest OS/2 updates. I am now frustrated with
    Serenity and wonder if Tim wasn't right all along. How much money did
    we lose by investing in eCS?

    OS/2 Man

  3. Re: [FUD4] In Tizzy As [FUD4] Sinks Down Gutter

    Tim/Nick/Ron/Jeff/Larry/Susan/Meng/whoever wrote:
    > Yes, I've read

    Stop talking to yourself in public, moron. You aren't fooling anyone.

  4. Re: eCS Forums In Tizzy As eCS Sinks Down Gutter

    Why do you refuse to answer the question? I'll tell you why. It's
    because you know it is the truth. eCS Users never receive IBM's OS/2
    offerings when they are released. It takes weeks, oftentimes months,
    before the eCS User gets them. And the eCS User has paid more money
    upfront to get them. And now the eCS user finds their time, efforts
    and investment is for naught.

    I renewed my PA account a few months ago when Serenity wasn't supplying
    me with the latest OS/2 updates. I am now more frustrated with
    Serenity then at any other time and I still wonder if Tim wasn't right
    all along. How much money did we lose by investing in eCS?

    OS/2 Man

  5. Re: eCS Forums In Tizzy As eCS Sinks Down Gutter

    In <1109554107.364809.225540@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups. com>, on 02/27/2005
    at 05:28 PM, "OS/2 Man" said:

    >Yes, I've read many of those writers and they are worried. I'm worried
    >but I renewed my PA account a few months ago when Serenity wasn't
    >supplying me with the latest OS/2 updates. I am now frustrated with
    >Serenity and wonder if Tim wasn't right all along. How much money did we
    >lose by investing in eCS?

    All of it!

    >OS/2 Man

  6. Re: eCS Forums In Tizzy As eCS Sinks Down Gutter

    I believe we, who invested in eCS, did lose our money and I know it
    cost me a lot of time and effort as well.

    OS/2 Man

  7. Re: eCS Forums In Tizzy As eCS Sinks Down Gutter

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:57:35 UTC, The OS/2 Gay
    wrote:

    > The hub-bub running throughout the eCS private forums ..."

    Are they really that many voices in your head? And are they really all
    as stupid as you are?

    --

  8. Re: eCS Forums In Tizzy As eCS Sinks Down Gutter

    spamme@telus.net wrote:

    >On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:57:35 UTC, The OS/2 Gay
    >wrote:
    >

    >>The hub-bub running throughout the eCS private forums ..."
    >>

    >Are they really that many voices in your head? And are they really all
    >as stupid as you are?

    Yes, and yes.

    The eCS Guy

  9. Re: eCS Forums In Tizzy As eCS Sinks Down Gutter

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > spamme@telus.net wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:57:35 UTC, The OS/2 Gay
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>> The hub-bub running throughout the eCS private forums ..."
    >>>

    >> Are they really that many voices in your head? And are they really all
    >> as stupid as you are?
    >>

    > Yes, and yes.
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    This is another forged post by Jeroen Besse out of Supernews.

    The eCS Guy

  10. Re: eCS Forums In Tizzy As eCS Sinks Down Gutter

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > spamme@telus.net wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:57:35 UTC, The OS/2 Gay
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>> The hub-bub running throughout the eCS private forums ..."
    >>>

    >> Are they really that many voices in your head? And are they really all
    >> as stupid as you are?
    >>

    > Yes, and yes.
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    This is another forged post by Jeroen Besse.

    The eCS Guy

  11. Re: eCS Forums In Tizzy As eCS Sinks Down Gutter

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > spamme@telus.net wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:57:35 UTC, The OS/2 Gay
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>> The hub-bub running throughout the eCS private forums ..."
    >>>

    >> Are they really that many voices in your head? And are they really all
    >> as stupid as you are?
    >>

    > Yes, and yes.
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    This is another forged post by Jeroen Besse.

    The eCS Guy

  12. Re: eCS Forums In Tizzy As eCS Sinks Down Gutter

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > spamme@telus.net wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:57:35 UTC, The OS/2 Gay
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>> The hub-bub running throughout the eCS private forums ..."
    >>>

    >> Are they really that many voices in your head? And are they really all
    >> as stupid as you are?
    >>

    > Yes, and yes.
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    This is another forged post by Jeroen Besse.

    The eCS Guy

+ Reply to Thread