eCS Lusers Scramble Over End of eCS - OS2

This is a discussion on eCS Lusers Scramble Over End of eCS - OS2 ; Tell us ecs shill -->What's it like to be a person (supposedly an adult) with computer who can't find the Texas Sec. of State website? Do you take stupid pills or were you born this way? Do yu know how ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: eCS Lusers Scramble Over End of eCS

  1. Re: eCS Lusers Scramble Over End of eCS



    Tell us ecs shill -->What's it like to be a person (supposedly an adult)
    with computer who can't find the Texas Sec. of State website? Do you take
    stupid pills or were you born this way?

    Do yu know how to use Google? Kids do!







    In , on 03/01/2005
    at 11:22 AM, OS/2 Man said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> Dumb **** ecs shill (aka OS/2 man) -->avoids facts, whines again!
    >>


    >LOL... Eddie can only call people names to avoid questions. I'm asking
    >you about the facts in Serenity's and IBM's relationship. Do you think
    >IBM knows about the things you call "facts"?


    >>
    >>
    >> In <8qCdnc7psebdN7nfRVn-gg@pcisys.net>, on 03/01/2005
    >> at 10:44 AM, OS/2 Man said:
    >>
    >>
    >>>letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>>Duh! Do you actually think old booby would want to give anyone the power
    >>>>to subpoena all his records and search through them? -->Not to meant the
    >>>>"FACT" (you do know waht a fact is don't you?), that he can't pay his
    >>>>annul business taxes to the State of Texas. When means he ain't making
    >>>>any money off ecs sales.
    >>>>

    >>
    >>
    >>>Ahh the quintessential claim that leads to more claims. Why does IBM
    >>>list a business, that by your claims doesn't appear to have the cash to
    >>>keep open, as a partner? They have been partners for many years now too.

    >>
    >>



  2. Re: eCS Lusers Scramble Over End of eCS

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > Tell us ecs shill -->What's it like to be a person (supposedly an adult)
    > with computer who can't find the Texas Sec. of State website? Do you take
    > stupid pills or were you born this way?
    >
    > Do yu know how to use Google? Kids do!


    If you could use whois you'd know who I am... anyway... I don't need to
    do the proving, I didn't make the claim. I've heard that you will do
    this repeatedly, make claims and then never provide proof. Even in the
    case where you claim a felony was commited. I've heard you would
    actually let a felony go unpunished and rather sit around posting like
    this instead of acting on something you claim to have proof of. Have
    you always been this afraid of real action?

    Why do you keep avoiding the relationship between Serenity and IBM. I
    don't see you listed anywhere with regards to OS/2 and IBM.

  3. Re: eCS Lusers Scramble Over End of eCS


    Tell us ecs shill -->What's it like to be a person (supposedly an adult)
    with computer who can't find the Texas Sec. of State website? Where the
    proof is that booby doesn't make enough to pay his annual taxes! Do you
    take stupid pills or were you born this way?

    Do yu know how to use Google? Kids do!







    In , on 03/01/2005
    at 11:36 AM, OS/2 Man said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> Tell us ecs shill -->What's it like to be a person (supposedly an adult)
    >> with computer who can't find the Texas Sec. of State website? Do you take
    >> stupid pills or were you born this way?
    >>
    >> Do yu know how to use Google? Kids do!


    >If you could use whois you'd know who I am... anyway... I don't need to
    >do the proving, I didn't make the claim. I've heard that you will do
    >this repeatedly, make claims and then never provide proof. Even in the
    >case where you claim a felony was commited. I've heard you would
    >actually let a felony go unpunished and rather sit around posting like
    >this instead of acting on something you claim to have proof of. Have
    >you always been this afraid of real action?


    >Why do you keep avoiding the relationship between Serenity and IBM. I
    >don't see you listed anywhere with regards to OS/2 and IBM.



  4. Re: eCS Lusers Scramble Over End of eCS

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > Again asshole:
    >
    >
    > Tell us ecs shill -->What's it like to be a person (supposedly an adult)
    > with computer who can't find the Texas Sec. of State website? Where the
    > proof is that booby doesn't make enough to pay his annual taxes! Do you
    > take stupid pills or were you born this way?
    >
    > Do yu know how to use Google? Kids do!
    >


    I can use google and find the Texas Secretary of State website. I won't
    do your work for you. Is your anger the cause of the typos?

  5. Re: eCS Lusers Scramble Over End of eCS


    I already did the work of looking at the public records asshole. Its how I
    know booby can't pay his bills. You claim I'm wrong -->so you go find
    proof it!

    -->And do grow up for once in your life.



    In , on 03/01/2005
    at 09:27 PM, OS/2 Man said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> Again asshole:
    >>
    >>
    >> Tell us ecs shill -->What's it like to be a person (supposedly an adult)
    >> with computer who can't find the Texas Sec. of State website? Where the
    >> proof is that booby doesn't make enough to pay his annual taxes! Do you
    >> take stupid pills or were you born this way?
    >>
    >> Do yu know how to use Google? Kids do!
    >>


    >I can use google and find the Texas Secretary of State website. I won't
    >do your work for you. Is your anger the cause of the typos?



+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2