With PA - eCS Now Considered a Dead Product - OS2

This is a discussion on With PA - eCS Now Considered a Dead Product - OS2 ; The OS/2 Guy wrote: > Bob StJohn wrote: > >> >> Please explain > > > No explanation is needed, "TM" speak for "no explanation possible so none will be forthcoming". But thanks for playing. Regards, Bob St.John Serenity Systems ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 29 of 29

  1. (FUD4) Re: With PA - it changes nothing

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Bob StJohn wrote:
    >

    >> Please explain

    > No explanation is needed,

    "TM" speak for "no explanation possible so none will be forthcoming".
    But thanks for playing.

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems International

  2. Re: With PA - it changes nothing

    In <422337ce$0$23562$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 02/28/2005
    at 09:23 AM, Bob StJohn said:

    >The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >> Bob StJohn wrote:

    >>> So far, I haven't seen anything which indicates this policy has
    >>> anything to do with OS/2, eComStation, or any other product. So, why
    >>> the frenzy?

    >> Let's face it, you can't afford to admit this new IBM PA Renewal policy
    >> is of any value to the OS/2 user.

    >Please explain the value the change in auto renewal to PA has to any
    >product distributed through PA.

    If you can't figure that out -->You're even dumber then we suspected.

    Now wonder there are no ecs enterprise customers and you can't pay the
    bills.

    I won't even limit you to OS/2. While
    >this may change the terms and conditions regarding PA, it doesn't seem
    >to effect the terms and conditions of any product offering.

    >It seems like you and ed are just grabbing at straws .... again.

    >Regards,
    >Bob St.John
    >Serenity Systems International

  3. Re: With PA - doesn't change anything

    You need to do something besides drivel on with nothing but nonsense in
    your posts booby.

    In <42233657$0$23562$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 02/28/2005
    at 09:17 AM, Bob Stjohn said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >

    >> Well there is one new addition; on the website right under the ISV name
    >> SSI, IBM has noted in italics that things are subject to change without
    >> notice.
    >>
    >> -->There might be a message in there for you.

    >It would appear that you agree,

    Agree with what booby? You snipped the words you are afraid of.

    the change in PA has no effect on any
    >product. As to the disclaimer, don't know why you missed it before. It's
    >always been there. It is standard disclaimer speak, found all over the
    >IBM web site, packaging, licenses, and so forth. You'll also find such
    >disclaimers in technical pubs, including Redbooks.

    >But ... you care to "google", you'll find that I have often said that
    >IBM's lack of commitment to OS/2 is the largest sales inhibitor. Vendors
    >dealing with OS/2, including me, would be delighted if there was a more
    >positive message coming from IBM. But .. it's not. See the strategy
    >document.

    >Regards,
    >Bob St.John
    >Serenity Systems International

  4. Re: With PA - Larry [FUD4] Chauvet has proven that he is a liar and thief.

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:15:44 UTC, The OS/2 Guy
    wrote:

    > With the announcement of 'automatic renewal of Passport Advantage
    > accounts", IBM has effectively killed off eComStation in anticipation
    > of the ending of the OS/2 OEM contract with Managed Systems aka
    > the fake "Serenity Systems of Texas".
    >
    > What IBM has done with this policy change is to assure OS/2 users
    > they will continue to automatically receive updates, new enhancements,
    > bug fixes, new drivers, new software, new Java releases for many
    > years to come.
    >
    > eComStation Lusers who invested in the folly product are now stuck
    > with a dead product and will have to start 'from scratch' with IBM to
    > return to the OS/2 fold. Those *real* OS/2 users who were wise enough
    > to roll their Software Choice subscriptions over to Passport Advantage
    > will continue to see OS/2 supported for many years to come.
    >
    > IBM has made this policy change to reach out to eComStation
    > Lusers who will no longer have access to OS/2 after January 1,
    > 2006 (just nine months away) when the OS/2 OEM contract
    > between IBM and Managed Systems (aka the fake Serenity
    > Systems of Texas) is completed.
    >
    > Thank you IBM for your continued support of us "little guys"
    > who love our OS/2 operating systems.

    When Tim Martin were able to do his money where his mouth is he would
    sell $500 for each month after Dec. 31. 2006 a life long to anybody
    who bets him the same when eComStation gets unsupported after this
    date.

    But anybody knows that Timmy Martini is only a fudster who knows
    absolutely nothing about eComStation, Serenity Systems and any
    contract they have with IBM.

    He proves by that that he is a liar who has never had a single user on
    warpcity.com, as he had proven himself.

    --
    Tschau/Bye
    Herbert

    eComStation 1.2 Deutsch ist da!

  5. fud4 Re: With PA - it changes nothing

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > In <422337ce$0$23562$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 02/28/2005
    > at 09:23 AM, Bob StJohn said:

    >>Please explain the value the change in auto renewal to PA has to any
    >>product distributed through PA.

    > If you can't figure that out -->You're even dumber then we suspected.

    I'll take you lack of response as an affirmation that the "auto renewal"
    has no direct product related benefit associated with OS/2 or any other
    product. If I am incorrect, state the product related benefit. Anything
    short of such a statement, such as your typical ad hominem attacks, will
    be accepted as validation of my statement.

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems International

  6. Re: With PA - it changes nothing

    Stop whining booby. You know you are wrong -->And we can see that you are
    too pigheaded to just shut up when you lose.

    PS: I could explain the benefit of the "auto renewal" to you, but you're
    a whiner who would keep trolling about it -->Instead of working on your
    business, like anyone who was actually selling anything and had customers,
    and who could show a profit -->would be doing.

    In <4223a8e2$0$23559$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 02/28/2005
    at 05:26 PM, Bob StJohn said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> In <422337ce$0$23562$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 02/28/2005
    >> at 09:23 AM, Bob StJohn said:

    >>>Please explain the value the change in auto renewal to PA has to any
    >>>product distributed through PA.

    >> If you can't figure that out -->You're even dumber then we suspected.

    >I'll take you lack of response as an affirmation that the "auto renewal"
    >has no direct product related benefit associated with OS/2 or any other
    >product. If I am incorrect, state the product related benefit. Anything
    >short of such a statement, such as your typical ad hominem attacks, will
    >be accepted as validation of my statement.

    >Regards,
    >Bob St.John
    >Serenity Systems International

  7. Re: With PA - it changes nothing (FUD4)

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > In <4223a8e2$0$23559$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 02/28/2005
    > at 05:26 PM, Bob StJohn said:
    >

    >> a statement, such as your typical ad hominem attacks, will
    >>be accepted as validation of my statement.

    > Stop whining booby.

    Ah .. my validation has arrived, on schedule.

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems International

  8. Re: With PA - it changes nothing

    You know booby, a "real" business man and professional would have a real
    discussion -> you snip the words you don't like -->as trolls and shills
    and idiots do. Here is what you snipped in my post:

    "Stop whining booby. You know you are wrong -->And we can see that you
    are too pigheaded to just shut up when you lose.

    PS: I could explain the benefit of the "auto renewal" to you, but you're
    a whiner who would keep trolling about it -->Instead of working on your
    business, like anyone who was actually selling anything and had customers,
    and who could show a profit -->would be doing."

    **-->Tell us again about how you didn't know you had to pay annual
    business registration fees to the State of Texas? But you had all the
    money to do it!

    In <4224c380$0$23564$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 03/01/2005
    at 01:32 PM, Bob Stjohn said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > > In <4223a8e2$0$23559$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 02/28/2005
    > > at 05:26 PM, Bob StJohn said:
    > >

    > >> a statement, such as your typical ad hominem attacks, will
    > >>be accepted as validation of my statement.

    >> Stop whining booby.

    >Ah .. my validation has arrived, on schedule.

    >Regards,
    >Bob St.John
    >Serenity Systems International

  9. With Each New Post, Larry Proves That The Only Thing Dead Is HisBrain

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > With the announcement of 'automatic renewal of Passport Advantage
    > accounts", IBM has effectively killed off eComStation in anticipation
    > of the ending of the OS/2 OEM contract with Managed Systems aka
    > the fake "Serenity Systems of Texas".

    Give it up Larry.

    TheOS2Guy

+ Reply to Thread