IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions - OS2

This is a discussion on IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions - OS2 ; letoured@nospam.net wrote: > I told you how to prove it. Instead of doing that, you have chosen to > prove yourself the asshole I said you are. > > Do your parents call you an asshole too? > > I ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 121

Thread: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

  1. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > I told you how to prove it. Instead of doing that, you have chosen to
    > prove yourself the asshole I said you are.
    >
    > Do your parents call you an asshole too?
    >
    >


    I never tell anybody to do the research for my proofs so nobody would
    call me an asshole like they would you. Is Jr an asshole like you too?

  2. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    Is it the shaking from your uncontrollable anger that causes you to hit
    reply multiple times?

  3. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions


    Were you born an asshole or do you come here to work on it?

    Now go look at that website and shut up when you find that booby can't pay
    his taxes -->just like others found.




    In , on 02/28/2005
    at 01:57 PM, OS/2 Man said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> I told you how to prove it. Instead of doing that, you have chosen to
    >> prove yourself the asshole I said you are.
    >>
    >> Do your parents call you an asshole too?
    >>
    >>


    >I never tell anybody to do the research for my proofs so nobody would
    >call me an asshole like they would you. Is Jr an asshole like you too?



  4. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions [FUD4]

    On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:48:28 UTC, letoured@nospam.net wrote to
    himself:

    >
    > The only think I want from idiots like you is; Stop playing asshole in
    > the IBM OS2 newsgroups. -->Find a new boyfriend if that is what you need
    > to make yourself happy, instead of troll.


    letoured should stop to quack to himself in newsgroups.

    --
    Tschau/Bye
    Herbert

    Visit http://www.ecomstation.de the home of german eComStation
    eComStation 1.2 Deutsch ist da!

  5. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > Were you born an asshole or do you come here to work on it?
    >
    > Now go look at that website and shut up when you find that booby can't pay
    > his taxes -->just like others found.
    >


    You make all kinds of claims about the health of the business and this
    is your proof? Assholes are the one that can't provide their own proof.

    >
    >
    >
    > In , on 02/28/2005
    > at 01:57 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >
    >
    >>letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>
    >>>I told you how to prove it. Instead of doing that, you have chosen to
    >>>prove yourself the asshole I said you are.
    >>>
    >>>Do your parents call you an asshole too?
    >>>
    >>>

    >
    >
    >>I never tell anybody to do the research for my proofs so nobody would
    >>call me an asshole like they would you. Is Jr an asshole like you too?

    >
    >


  6. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    In , on 02/28/2005
    at 03:49 PM, OS/2 Man said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> Were you born an asshole or do you come here to work on it?
    >>
    >> Now go look at that website and shut up when you find that booby can't pay
    >> his taxes -->just like others found.
    >>


    >You make all kinds of claims about the health of the business and this
    >is your proof? Assholes are the one that can't provide their own proof.


    I tole you what is on the website. Are you one those ecs idiots who can't
    figure out how to find public informaion? --Seems so.



    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> In , on 02/28/2005
    >> at 01:57 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >>
    >>
    >>>letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>I told you how to prove it. Instead of doing that, you have chosen to
    >>>>prove yourself the asshole I said you are.
    >>>>
    >>>>Do your parents call you an asshole too?
    >>>>
    >>>>

    >>
    >>
    >>>I never tell anybody to do the research for my proofs so nobody would
    >>>call me an asshole like they would you. Is Jr an asshole like you too?

    >>
    >>



  7. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > In , on 02/28/2005
    > at 03:49 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >
    >
    >>letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>
    >>>Were you born an asshole or do you come here to work on it?
    >>>
    >>>Now go look at that website and shut up when you find that booby can't pay
    >>>his taxes -->just like others found.
    >>>

    >
    >
    >>You make all kinds of claims about the health of the business and this
    >>is your proof? Assholes are the one that can't provide their own proof.

    >
    >
    > I tole you what is on the website. Are you one those ecs idiots who can't
    > figure out how to find public informaion? --Seems so.


    You "tole" me? Is the anger causing you to mistype? Are you one of
    those idiots that can't provide proof and will go on whinging about it
    when pressed on it?

  8. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    In , on 02/28/2005
    at 04:10 PM, OS/2 Man said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> In , on 02/28/2005
    >> at 03:49 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >>
    >>
    >>>letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>Were you born an asshole or do you come here to work on it?
    >>>>
    >>>>Now go look at that website and shut up when you find that booby can't pay
    >>>>his taxes -->just like others found.
    >>>>

    >>
    >>
    >>>You make all kinds of claims about the health of the business and this
    >>>is your proof? Assholes are the one that can't provide their own proof.

    >>
    >>
    >> I tole you what is on the website. Are you one those ecs idiots who can't
    >> figure out how to find public informaion? --Seems so.


    >You "tole" me? Is the anger causing you to mistype? Are you one of
    >those idiots that can't provide proof and will go on whinging about it
    >when pressed on it?



    No asshole. Look where the E and D are the keyboard. -->It was typo.
    Shrinks tell us that idiots who whine about typo's are doing so because
    they know they are WRONG, but lack the self-control to just shut up.
    Right bozo!

    Now admit that you are too dumb to find the information on the Texas Sec.
    of State website -->as so many have without whining here for days.


    -->Did you mommy have any normal kids?

  9. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > In , on 02/28/2005
    > at 04:10 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >
    >
    >>letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>
    >>>In , on 02/28/2005
    >>> at 03:49 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>Were you born an asshole or do you come here to work on it?
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Now go look at that website and shut up when you find that booby can't pay
    >>>>>his taxes -->just like others found.
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>You make all kinds of claims about the health of the business and this
    >>>>is your proof? Assholes are the one that can't provide their own proof.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>I tole you what is on the website. Are you one those ecs idiots who can't
    >>>figure out how to find public informaion? --Seems so.

    >
    >
    >>You "tole" me? Is the anger causing you to mistype? Are you one of
    >>those idiots that can't provide proof and will go on whinging about it
    >>when pressed on it?

    >
    >
    >
    > No asshole. Look where the E and D are the keyboard. -->It was typo.
    > Shrinks tell us that idiots who whine about typo's are doing so because
    > they know they are WRONG, but lack the self-control to just shut up.
    > Right bozo!
    >


    LOL, I wasn't complaining, looks like you need to learn the language. I
    asked you if the anger caused the typo. Do you know how to read?

    > Now admit that you are too dumb to find the information on the Texas Sec.
    > of State website -->as so many have without whining here for days.
    >


    Now admit you are too dumb to prove claims you've made and try to push
    off the proof of your claims on to others.


    >
    > -->Did you mommy have any normal kids?


    All of them are normal. None of use ask others to prove our claims for
    us. How do you feel about IBM and their support of Serenity on the OS/2
    ISV page?

  10. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions


    Where are going to stop playing the quintessential idiot? Or isn't it an
    act?

    -->You can prove to yourself that booby can't pay his taxes, by looking at
    the Texas Sec. of State website. Don't you have the dollar or are you
    just to ****ing stupid to find the website?






    In , on 03/01/2005
    at 10:06 AM, OS/2 Man said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> In , on 02/28/2005
    >> at 04:10 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >>
    >>
    >>>letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>In , on 02/28/2005
    >>>> at 03:49 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>Were you born an asshole or do you come here to work on it?
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>Now go look at that website and shut up when you find that booby can't pay
    >>>>>>his taxes -->just like others found.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>You make all kinds of claims about the health of the business and this
    >>>>>is your proof? Assholes are the one that can't provide their own proof.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>I tole you what is on the website. Are you one those ecs idiots who can't
    >>>>figure out how to find public informaion? --Seems so.

    >>
    >>
    >>>You "tole" me? Is the anger causing you to mistype? Are you one of
    >>>those idiots that can't provide proof and will go on whinging about it
    >>>when pressed on it?

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> No asshole. Look where the E and D are the keyboard. -->It was typo.
    >> Shrinks tell us that idiots who whine about typo's are doing so because
    >> they know they are WRONG, but lack the self-control to just shut up.
    >> Right bozo!
    >>


    >LOL, I wasn't complaining, looks like you need to learn the language. I
    >asked you if the anger caused the typo. Do you know how to read?


    >> Now admit that you are too dumb to find the information on the Texas Sec.
    >> of State website -->as so many have without whining here for days.
    >>


    >Now admit you are too dumb to prove claims you've made and try to push
    >off the proof of your claims on to others.



    >>
    >> -->Did you mommy have any normal kids?


    >All of them are normal. None of use ask others to prove our claims for
    >us. How do you feel about IBM and their support of Serenity on the OS/2
    >ISV page?



  11. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > Where are going to stop playing the quintessential idiot? Or isn't it an
    > act?


    I'm not playing the idiot, and you aren't playing it either, you are an
    idiot.

    >
    > -->You can prove to yourself that booby can't pay his taxes, by looking at
    > the Texas Sec. of State website. Don't you have the dollar or are you
    > just to ****ing stupid to find the website?
    >


    You going to keep with this refrain? Why are you avoiding questions
    about IBM and Serenity's relationship? You keep making claims based
    around this one claim but you won't even take the time to prove your
    claim. Your claims go past this one issue and you have yet to form any
    kind of cohesive argument based on a series of proofs

  12. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions


    Dumb **** ecs shill (aka OS/2 man) -->avoids facts, whines again!




    In , on 03/01/2005
    at 10:37 AM, OS/2 Man said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> Where are going to stop playing the quintessential idiot? Or isn't it an
    >> act?


    >I'm not playing the idiot, and you aren't playing it either, you are an
    >idiot.


    >>
    >> -->You can prove to yourself that booby can't pay his taxes, by looking at
    >> the Texas Sec. of State website. Don't you have the dollar or are you
    >> just to ****ing stupid to find the website?
    >>


    >You going to keep with this refrain? Why are you avoiding questions
    >about IBM and Serenity's relationship? You keep making claims based
    >around this one claim but you won't even take the time to prove your
    >claim. Your claims go past this one issue and you have yet to form any
    >kind of cohesive argument based on a series of proofs



  13. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > Dumb **** ecs shill (aka OS/2 man) -->avoids facts, whines again!


    I know that IBM has a business relationship with Serenity, that is a
    fact that can't be avoided. What fact that you've provided proof for am
    I avoiding? You know, saying something doesn't make it true. Is this
    the best you can do?

  14. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions



    Tell us ecs shill -->What's it like to be a person (supposedly an adult)
    with computer who can't find the Texas Sec. of State website? Where the
    proof is that booby doesn't make enough to pay his annual taxes! Do you
    take stupid pills or were you born this way?

    Do yu know how to use Google? Kids do!




    6dnfQhW4p_LrnfRVn-2A@pcisys.net>, on 03/01/2005
    at 11:25 AM, OS/2 Man said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> Dumb **** ecs shill (aka OS/2 man) -->avoids facts, whines again!


    >I know that IBM has a business relationship with Serenity, that is a
    >fact that can't be avoided. What fact that you've provided proof for am
    >I avoiding? You know, saying something doesn't make it true. Is this
    >the best you can do?



  15. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    How does it feel to claim to be able to shut somebody up with proof but
    you can't? Now how does the business relationship between them feel to you?

    By the way your claims, that you won't even spend $1 to support, are
    about as hollow as your claims of felonious activity in the past.

  16. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions


    Al the facts are there on the Texas Sec. of State website. Get them
    yourself.




    In <3YWdnW9Ap5d3I7nfRVn-jA@pcisys.net>, on 03/01/2005
    at 12:12 PM, OS/2 Man said:

    >How does it feel to claim to be able to shut somebody up with proof but
    >you can't? Now how does the business relationship between them feel to
    >you?


    >By the way your claims, that you won't even spend $1 to support, are
    >about as hollow as your claims of felonious activity in the past.



  17. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > Al the facts are there on the Texas Sec. of State website. Get them
    > yourself.
    >


    $1 and you could prove your claims. You won't spend $1. How come when
    it always comes down to the real proof, you melt away? Of course that
    $1 wouldn't prove your claims as they are.

  18. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions



    I already did the work of looking at the public records asshole. Its how I
    know booby can't pay his bills. You claim I'm wrong -->so you go find
    proof it!

    -->And do grow up for once in your life. Is everyone in your school as
    ****ing dumb as you are?





    In , on 03/01/2005
    at 09:29 PM, OS/2 Man said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> Al the facts are there on the Texas Sec. of State website. Get them
    >> yourself.
    >>


    >$1 and you could prove your claims. You won't spend $1. How come when
    >it always comes down to the real proof, you melt away? Of course that
    >$1 wouldn't prove your claims as they are.



  19. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > I already did the work of looking at the public records asshole. Its how I
    > know booby can't pay his bills. You claim I'm wrong -->so you go find
    > proof it!
    >


    You can say that all you want. Where is the proof that you did it? If
    the IRS audits you and says where is the proof that you donated that
    money, do you tell them look it up yourself asshole?

    > -->And do grow up for once in your life. Is everyone in your school as
    > ****ing dumb as you are?
    >


    LOL, the same old tired refrains. You do know why you were ignored by
    the police right Eddie? Because you are so incredibly dumb. All you
    are is a blustering old wind bag, no real substance.

  20. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    In article <87sVd.67173$8a6.63694@trndny09>, wrote:
    >
    >I told you how to look it asshole -->And why you have do it yourself. I
    >also told you to find it here in the archives. -->The fact is, you are
    >moron who wants to troll here, or you would go do the little bit of work
    >it takes to see the truth.
    >


    Same old refrain. Couldn't prove anything to any police department and
    can't prove your hollow refrain here. Sadly you are doing this in your
    50s...60s..70...??

    >Its really time for you grow up bowen. We know you are seventh year
    >sophomore, who will never graduate from school. Its probably also true
    >that mommy keeps pay your bills, because she can't stand having you at
    >home.
    >


    LOL, I'm not a student at CU nor do I work for them. I haven't been
    either for years. The fact that you can't verify this for yourself
    is amusing.

    >Now learn how to go get the information you want to see -- as you are
    >required to do by the nature of the Texas Sec. of State website -->or shut
    >up.
    >


    I know how to get it and if I was trying to prove a point I'd pay the
    dollar. Just like you couldn't provide proof of two felonies you claimed
    I commited you can't prove your claims based on one piece of information
    that you can't reproduce. You are the most cowardly person I've really
    had the displeasure of communicating with.

    >--> You are a good example of why we need a draft -->so we can get rid of
    >morons like you and give you are reason to grow up.
    >


    Didn't do it to you now did it? If anything you whine about how you are
    owed an apology from your parents for being drafted. I'm too old for the
    draft and I'm too old to keep arguing with an obvious mental defect like
    yourself. I need to remind myself that I bring myself down to your level
    when I engage you and give you the attention you want.

    Attempt to accuse me of two felonies - failed
    Attempt to prove the viability of Serenity - failed
    Attempt to resemble a human being - failed



+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast