IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions - OS2

  1. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    In <1122ddg22s579bc@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/26/2005
    at 07:51 PM, OS/2 Man said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> In <1122bqo7ulu3mea@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/26/2005
    >> at 07:24 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >>

    >>>Never able to prove what you claim. It would be easy to go to
    >>>file->save in your browser or to print and then scan. Sounds like you
    >>>are too dumb to figure things out like that. If you had any kind of
    >>>technical sense you could figure other things out too.

    >> Stop your idiotic bull****.

    >The "idiotic bull****" is coming from you.

    What's the matter jerkoff --> you don't have a credit or debit card with
    $1.00 left in your credit line (sounds like booby here), or you're too
    stupid to find the Texas Sec. of State website? -->Which is it?

    All the proof is there -->Now go get it booby.

    >> I told you how to do it and the requirement
    >> of the Texas Sec. of State website.

    >Seems you have trouble replicating it, you could make a copy and post it.

    >> You seen to think someone can post a
    >> scanned webpage to this newsgroup -->NOT. -->Now go play asshole
    >> somewhere.
    >>

    >I'm smart enough to know that you don't have to do that to prove it. Is
    >that the best deflection you can come up with?

    >> PS: I win because you don't have the guts or the dollar --> to find the
    >> facts you don't want to see.
    >>

    >LOL, I've heard you've claimed winning lots of times without providing
    >proof. I've heard that you've been laughed away by law enforcement
    >before too.

    >> PS2: all the data, dates of forfeiture in text from the site --> have been
    >> posted here in the past. If you had any brains you could find them.
    >>

    >Well you'd have no trouble providing proof then. The best you can do is
    >continuing your inane behavior.

  2. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > In <1122ddg22s579bc@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/26/2005
    > at 07:51 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >

    >>letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >>>Stop your idiotic bull****.

    >>The "idiotic bull****" is coming from you.

    > What's the matter jerkoff --> you don't have a credit or debit card with
    > $1.00 left in your credit line (sounds like booby here), or you're too
    > stupid to find the Texas Sec. of State website? -->Which is it?
    >
    > All the proof is there -->Now go get it booby.

    Do you think this is how the criminal justice system works in this
    country? The prosecution makes a claim but requires others to provide
    the proof for it? Actually I know for a fact that you believe that.
    The jerk off is the evasive one that can't provide proof for their own
    claims but insists on their validty. Your moronic deflection is that
    you are want people to believe that your only avenue towards proof would
    be posting an image here in a non-binary newsgroup. You really are a
    simpleton.

  3. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    In <1124e5kdt7rvse6@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/27/2005
    at 02:16 PM, OS/2 Man said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> In <1122ddg22s579bc@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/26/2005
    >> at 07:51 PM, OS/2 Man said:

    >>>The "idiotic bull****" is coming from you.

    >> What's the matter jerkoff --> you don't have a credit or debit card with
    >> $1.00 left in your credit line (sounds like booby here), or you're too
    >> stupid to find the Texas Sec. of State website? -->Which is it?
    >>
    >> All the proof is there -->Now go get it booby.

    >Do you think this is how the criminal justice system works in this
    >country? The prosecution makes a claim but requires others to provide
    >the proof for it? Actually I know for a fact that you believe that. The
    >jerk off is the evasive one that can't provide proof for their own
    >claims but insists on their validty. Your moronic deflection is that
    >you are want people to believe that your only avenue towards proof would
    >be posting an image here in a non-binary newsgroup. You really are a
    >simpleton.

    I'm not part of the criminal justice system asshole. -->If you want to
    see the files they are a public record. --It cost you $1.00 to visits
    the site. I didn't make the rule. Now pay Texas its dollar and grow up.

    PS: The only person I know who is so broke he couldn't afford a dollar is
    booby st. john. In fact, hey, this issue is all about him not having the
    cash to pay his annual business fees and having Texas shutdown his
    operation. (or course he still operated illegally).

    So all this means you ought to shut booby. The cat is out of the bag.

  4. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > In <1124e5kdt7rvse6@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/27/2005
    > at 02:16 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >

    >>letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >>>What's the matter jerkoff --> you don't have a credit or debit card with
    >>>$1.00 left in your credit line (sounds like booby here), or you're too
    >>>stupid to find the Texas Sec. of State website? -->Which is it?
    >>>
    >>>All the proof is there -->Now go get it booby.

    >>Do you think this is how the criminal justice system works in this
    >>country? The prosecution makes a claim but requires others to provide
    >>the proof for it? Actually I know for a fact that you believe that. The
    >>jerk off is the evasive one that can't provide proof for their own
    >>claims but insists on their validty. Your moronic deflection is that
    >>you are want people to believe that your only avenue towards proof would
    >>be posting an image here in a non-binary newsgroup. You really are a
    >>simpleton.

    > I'm not part of the criminal justice system asshole. -->If you want to
    > see the files they are a public record. --It cost you $1.00 to visits
    > the site. I didn't make the rule. Now pay Texas its dollar and grow up.

    You need to grow up. You keep making claims about the law being broken
    and and refuse to back them up. You think putting the burden of proof
    on others is convincing? You've frequently cited the law in your posts
    but don't want to follow its model.

    > PS: The only person I know who is so broke he couldn't afford a dollar is
    > booby st. john. In fact, hey, this issue is all about him not having the
    > cash to pay his annual business fees and having Texas shutdown his
    > operation. (or course he still operated illegally).
    >
    > So all this means you ought to shut booby. The cat is out of the bag.

    Actually you could figure out who I am if you had half a brain and as
    much technical sense as you claim to have. The whois on this domain,
    the email address is real, would be a good place to start.

  5. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    You are the quintessential idiot and showing all the signs of being a
    psychopath (Its the MO of booby st. john too). Now asshole, listen up:
    --> I told you how to get the information from the source. Is your
    problem not having the one dollar it costs -- or is your intention here to
    just lie??? Because that is what you are doing!

    Now go to that website for the state of Texas, pay the dollar -->see that
    booby hasn't paid his taxes on two occasions, and had this right to do
    business in texas forfeited for periods of 6 months or more (until he paid
    up). It means he was illegally conducting business -->Since he never stop
    hawking ecs during these periods.

    PS: You ecs shills need to deal better with the coming demise of ecs. All
    the ecs shill behavior here in the past few days indicates that you people
    could a group discount on mental health care.

    In <1124iqumrgqvga1@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/27/2005
    at 03:36 PM, OS/2 Man said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> In <1124e5kdt7rvse6@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/27/2005
    >> at 02:16 PM, OS/2 Man said:

    >>>Do you think this is how the criminal justice system works in this
    >>>country? The prosecution makes a claim but requires others to provide
    >>>the proof for it? Actually I know for a fact that you believe that. The
    >>>jerk off is the evasive one that can't provide proof for their own
    >>>claims but insists on their validty. Your moronic deflection is that
    >>>you are want people to believe that your only avenue towards proof would
    >>>be posting an image here in a non-binary newsgroup. You really are a
    >>>simpleton.

    >> I'm not part of the criminal justice system asshole. -->If you want to
    >> see the files they are a public record. --It cost you $1.00 to visits
    >> the site. I didn't make the rule. Now pay Texas its dollar and grow up.
    >>

    >You need to grow up. You keep making claims about the law being broken
    >and and refuse to back them up. You think putting the burden of proof
    >on others is convincing? You've frequently cited the law in your posts
    >but don't want to follow its model.

    >> PS: The only person I know who is so broke he couldn't afford a dollar is
    >> booby st. john. In fact, hey, this issue is all about him not having the
    >> cash to pay his annual business fees and having Texas shutdown his
    >> operation. (or course he still operated illegally).
    >>
    >> So all this means you ought to shut booby. The cat is out of the bag.
    >>

    >Actually you could figure out who I am if you had half a brain and as
    >much technical sense as you claim to have. The whois on this domain,
    >the email address is real, would be a good place to start.

  6. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    LOL, too stupid when given right out clues about who I am.

    Let's see you prove your claims Eddie. You know, I know very well that
    you've tried to make claims about unlawful actions before and were
    summarily dismissed because you were raving like an idiot, just like you
    are now.

  7. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    In <1124v8ivsh4e91@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/27/2005
    at 07:06 PM, OS/2 Man said:

    >LOL, too stupid when given right out clues about who I am.

    >Let's see you prove your claims Eddie. You know, I know very well that
    >you've tried to make claims about unlawful actions before and were
    >summarily dismissed because you were raving like an idiot, just like you
    >are now.

    I told you where to find the proof. Its too bad you don't have the one
    dollar to see te facts on the public record for yoursef -->assuming you
    have the brains to find the website.

  8. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > In <1124v8ivsh4e91@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/27/2005
    > at 07:06 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >

    >>LOL, too stupid when given right out clues about who I am.

    >>Let's see you prove your claims Eddie. You know, I know very well that
    >>you've tried to make claims about unlawful actions before and were
    >>summarily dismissed because you were raving like an idiot, just like you
    >>are now.

    > I told you where to find the proof. Its too bad you don't have the one
    > dollar to see te facts on the public record for yoursef -->assuming you
    > have the brains to find the website.

    LOL, yes, I don't have a dollar. You really are stupid if you think
    your insults, really at the level of a grade school child, have any kind
    of effect. You'll never provide real proof, that is obvious.

  9. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    Sorry but I'd don't have anymore time to play with a complete asshole and
    ecs shill. old booby couldn't pay his annual taxes to the State of Texas
    twice in the past few years. Its all on the public record. Its a closed
    website unless you play one dollar to enter. You are afraid to do that.

    The details have also been posted here in the past in plain text. Now fo
    find it asshole, or ask hubert for on of his butt plugs that he sends to
    angry ecs customers. I heard either one will fill you with thought and
    happiness. -->You know, little minds like yours are happy with any kind of
    attention -- even if the power source is a battery.

    In <112529ppvcodgf9@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/27/2005
    at 07:58 PM, OS/2 Man said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> In <1124v8ivsh4e91@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/27/2005
    >> at 07:06 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >>

    >>>LOL, too stupid when given right out clues about who I am.

    >>>Let's see you prove your claims Eddie. You know, I know very well that
    >>>you've tried to make claims about unlawful actions before and were
    >>>summarily dismissed because you were raving like an idiot, just like you
    >>>are now.

    >> I told you where to find the proof. Its too bad you don't have the one
    >> dollar to see te facts on the public record for yoursef -->assuming you
    >> have the brains to find the website.
    >>

    >LOL, yes, I don't have a dollar. You really are stupid if you think
    >your insults, really at the level of a grade school child, have any kind
    >of effect. You'll never provide real proof, that is obvious.

  10. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    All this time you wasted on these replies and you could've been proving
    your point. You did just exactly this before, some things never change.
    More gay fantasies and more whining about how other people should
    prove your points for you. No wonder law enforcement tells you to get lost.

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > Sorry but I'd don't have anymore time to play with a complete asshole and
    > ecs shill. old booby couldn't pay his annual taxes to the State of Texas
    > twice in the past few years. Its all on the public record. Its a closed
    > website unless you play one dollar to enter. You are afraid to do that.
    >
    > The details have also been posted here in the past in plain text. Now fo
    > find it asshole, or ask hubert for on of his butt plugs that he sends to
    > angry ecs customers. I heard either one will fill you with thought and
    > happiness. -->You know, little minds like yours are happy with any kind of
    > attention -- even if the power source is a battery.
    >

    > In <112529ppvcodgf9@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/27/2005
    > at 07:58 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >

    >>letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >>>I told you where to find the proof. Its too bad you don't have the one
    >>>dollar to see te facts on the public record for yoursef -->assuming you
    >>>have the brains to find the website.
    >>>

    >>LOL, yes, I don't have a dollar. You really are stupid if you think
    >>your insults, really at the level of a grade school child, have any kind
    >>of effect. You'll never provide real proof, that is obvious.

  11. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >>>IBM is your enemy, not ours.

    >>So they rely on their "enemy" for the base of their OS? Sounds rather
    >>illogical to me.

    > You are one dumb****. Just what do you think is underlying ecs!

    I know exactly what is underlying eCS. That's why these statements are
    illogical. Calling me names doesn't change that.

  12. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    In , on 02/28/2005
    at 04:27 AM, Steve Wendt said:

    >>>So they rely on their "enemy" for the base of their OS? Sounds rather
    >>>illogical to me.

    >> You are one dumb****. Just what do you think is underlying ecs!

    >I know exactly what is underlying eCS. That's why these statements are
    >illogical. Calling me names doesn't change that.

    Well partner I didn't make the statement "IBM is your enemy, not ours."
    So you figure out what side you on, and come back.

  13. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    Buzz off asshole -->You can go the Texas sec. of State website just like I
    and several others did and find the proof of booby not paying his taxes.
    The truth is, you are afraid to.

    -->Now use the butt plug where it works best on you. You're mouth would
    be one logical choice -->except its hidden somewhere up your ass.

    11254ktiqjbtuc5@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/27/2005
    at 08:38 PM, OS/2 Man said:

    >All this time you wasted on these replies and you could've been proving
    >your point. You did just exactly this before, some things never change.
    > More gay fantasies and more whining about how other people should
    >prove your points for you. No wonder law enforcement tells you to get
    >lost.

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> Sorry but I'd don't have anymore time to play with a complete asshole and
    >> ecs shill. old booby couldn't pay his annual taxes to the State of Texas
    >> twice in the past few years. Its all on the public record. Its a closed
    >> website unless you play one dollar to enter. You are afraid to do that.
    >>
    >> The details have also been posted here in the past in plain text. Now fo
    >> find it asshole, or ask hubert for on of his butt plugs that he sends to
    >> angry ecs customers. I heard either one will fill you with thought and
    >> happiness. -->You know, little minds like yours are happy with any kind of
    >> attention -- even if the power source is a battery.
    >>

    >> In <112529ppvcodgf9@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/27/2005
    >> at 07:58 PM, OS/2 Man said:

    >>>LOL, yes, I don't have a dollar. You really are stupid if you think
    >>>your insults, really at the level of a grade school child, have any kind
    >>>of effect. You'll never provide real proof, that is obvious.

  14. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    > Well partner I didn't make the statement "IBM is your enemy, not ours."

    I never said that you did. But you're the one that chose to respond to
    the thread.

  15. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > Buzz off asshole -->You can go the Texas sec. of State website just like I
    > and several others did and find the proof of booby not paying his taxes.
    > The truth is, you are afraid to.
    >
    > -->Now use the butt plug where it works best on you. You're mouth would
    > be one logical choice -->except its hidden somewhere up your ass.

    Do you want me sexually? You are fixated on butt plugs. Too afraid to
    show your proof? There is more to prove besides the one thing you claim
    above, how about the claims about viability based on your above claim?
    Too afraid to put all your proof out there?

  16. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    The only think I want from idiots like you is; Stop playing asshole in
    the IBM OS2 newsgroups. -->Find a new boyfriend if that is what you need
    to make yourself happy, instead of troll.

    In <11259bkjr5f1s4a@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/27/2005
    at 09:59 PM, OS/2 Man said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> Buzz off asshole -->You can go the Texas sec. of State website just like I
    >> and several others did and find the proof of booby not paying his taxes.
    >> The truth is, you are afraid to.
    >>
    >> -->Now use the butt plug where it works best on you. You're mouth would
    >> be one logical choice -->except its hidden somewhere up your ass.
    >>

    >Do you want me sexually? You are fixated on butt plugs. Too afraid to
    >show your proof? There is more to prove besides the one thing you claim
    >above, how about the claims about viability based on your above claim?
    >Too afraid to put all your proof out there?

  17. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    In , on 02/28/2005
    at 04:54 AM, Steve Wendt said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >> Well partner I didn't make the statement "IBM is your enemy, not ours."

    >I never said that you did. But you're the one that chose to respond to
    >the thread.

    Do you have a point here or is this troll game?

  18. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > The only think I want from idiots like you is; Stop playing asshole in
    > the IBM OS2 newsgroups. -->Find a new boyfriend if that is what you need
    > to make yourself happy, instead of troll.

    The troll is the one unable to prove what he claims and expects others
    to do his work for him. I'm sorry that you may have had the impression
    that I was interested in you, but I'm straight. Spelling and
    grammatical errors like the ones above are the result of an unstable
    frame of mind. Yeah, you are real impressive.

  19. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    I told you how to prove it. Instead of doing that, you have chosen to
    prove yourself the asshole I said you are.

    Do your parents call you an asshole too?

    In <112661aogjcjm40@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/28/2005
    at 06:08 AM, OS/2 Man said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> The only think I want from idiots like you is; Stop playing asshole in
    >> the IBM OS2 newsgroups. -->Find a new boyfriend if that is what you need
    >> to make yourself happy, instead of troll.

    >The troll is the one unable to prove what he claims and expects others
    >to do his work for him. I'm sorry that you may have had the impression
    >that I was interested in you, but I'm straight. Spelling and
    >grammatical errors like the ones above are the result of an unstable
    >frame of mind. Yeah, you are real impressive.

  20. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions